Thread: Need a hood to join!!!

Need a hood to join!!!

I'm on always day n night...love to share..farm..and help..I've been to lots of groups some were great..just got bored..please help..I'm addicted to the game...

Quote Originally Posted by chocobooty View Post
    I'm on always day n night...love to share..farm..and help..I've been to lots of groups some were great..just got bored..please help..I'm addicted to the game...
    We are in need of FUNNY, ACTIVE, CHATTY, and COURTEOUS PLAYERS. NO DRAMA PLEASE.

We are going through some changes and hood cleaning so to speak. I think players need to be active and we have a great core group of dedicated players. The ones that are not looking to chat or be active or helpful we are asking them to find a new hood. So if you enjoy having fun and are the type of person I described, please come over and give us a try.

Me? I am the type of leader that will support you, answer questions, help you learn more about the game strategies and connects you to others to help you fill your boat or level up faster.

"friends helping" is our hood name with a green fox and a red background. You may friend request me at Rosey Buds in Facebook or here. I will be happy to send you more info.

Sent request