Page 351 of 817 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 8163

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The NEW one and only loot is good or bad thread

That's it I'm done.

Well, I've done 4 raids this morning and got attacked once. After all that I'm up 200K.

This once fun game has become a chore to play. I have 3 builders free and don't have the time to commit to keeping them busy. I have the money but SC will see non of that.

I have started 2 other games and will settle on one or both of those.

All my collectors are outside, I'm in C3 at the moment they should be worth grabbing by the end of the day.

Have fun guys, I'll check in every now and again hoping things get better.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete82 View Post
    1 mil per hour is completely unreasonable. No one needs that to normally progress through the game, even at TH10. This is why SC doesn't take this thread seriously....
    Then why did have a system in place for well over a year that you could make that? Just to get lvl 10 walls you need to farm 1 billion gold. Basically, what you are saying is that building walls is not normal progress? Then why even have them in the game?

Let's not even think about zaps right now but focus on lavas...you really think that 3 hours to farm ONE wall is unreasonable? That's ridiculous.

Edit: Instead of being so freaking paralyzed by fear that decent loot would shorten the life of the game maybe SuperCell should focus on creating some REAL high level content to keep players interested. This ridiculous garbage about good loot ruining the game is beyond silly.
    Last edited by Smalls; October 10th, 2014 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DroogJanus View Post
    Yeah, I'm sadly turning into one of the loot naysayers now. In the past I've let the game settle down again after an update and I've always found loot to be reasonably consistent. This time it's different, I'm scratching round to just make a single skull wall. I'm forced into attacking 80k/80k bases, hoping my league bonus gets me above 100k/100k so I can turn a small profit. Earlier today I found a 200k/200k collectors raid and about exploded with joy. Most of the bases I see now have less than 50k/50k resources. If I hadn't invested 70 and over a year of gaming in Clash of Clans, it'd be deleted by now. Already looking round for a replacement. If nothing changes in the next update, I'll leave my storages outside my walls guys!
    Yep, same with me. I've already found an app that is just as much fun as coc and the owners aren't insanely greedy so the game is extremely fun without playing--even at higher levels of gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bresn View Post
    Hitler led to his own failure by starting the war on two fonts

Quote Originally Posted by Lloopy14 View Post
    Times New Roman & Arial?

Look deaper

Quote Originally Posted by generious View Post
    They have been saying "we are looking into it" since the loot change back in December and they have done absolutely nothing about it since then.

Which means they don't give a toss about the loot issues inside the game simple.
    They would rather fob the players off by saying "we are looking into it" than actually fixing the issue.
    I like your post. The only thing I can think of that they did was get rid of a lot of dead bases and that only hurt us!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3505
    Quote Originally Posted by generious View Post
    Which means they don't give a toss about the loot issues inside the game simple.
    They would rather fob the players off by saying "we are looking into it" than actually fixing the issue.
    If we weren't doing anything or even thinking about this subject, we would say it plainly, explain the reason and close every thread related to the current topic - that is not the case here. However, Im not gonna publicly discuss every meeting we have with the team, every idea or suggestion proposed (that might or might not see the light of the day) and especially not going to give you the idea that the most revolutionary loot change is coming, when it can be far from it.

As soon as we have a more concrete response we will be more than glad to inform everyone and I know this is disappointing to you (+ that this sort of answers from us = nothing) but until then were looking into it is the only thing I can say
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

Quote Originally Posted by BEACHBUM View Post
    You and i both didnt mention that they also donated 4000 troops...you are not fighting or even sniping that quickly and donating that much. They are in C2

i look forward to others comments
    oh it's true that i didn't donated 4000.... 2000 is my best in a season...

and about the win situation... i think i made it to 700 or something.... i once talked in global and one's mentioned it to me calling me a fraud... but honestly... i pass those 2 weeks solely sniping... at th7 farming c2 league and doing pretty good... i could easily do 10-20 snipe/hour

I've read your edit and it is true that it smell fishy if they use all those strong troops tho

|| Maxed from TH8 || 250 legos || GG : 600M || EE : 660M || HH : 1.8M ||
    || best trophy count : 2617? || lvl : irrelevant || Sleeping with Bonnie & Clyde Leader ||

Trainee

Lightbulb For devlopers of this awsome game COC

Suggestion for lev.5 X-Bow
    Hey what about a dark elixar slot in it. Which is only focus at a 3x3 part in its area.
    Which only fire if a spell is dropped on that 3x3 area u selected .This can make your dark elixar
    Safe from direct spell attack and get looted.If u guys luke it plz. thought on it

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka View Post
    If we weren't doing anything or even thinking about this subject, we would say it plainly, explain the reason and close every thread related to the current topic - that is not the case here. However, Im not gonna publicly discuss every meeting we have with the team, every idea or suggestion proposed (that might or might not see the light of the day) and especially not going to give you the idea that the most revolutionary loot change is coming, when it can be far from it.

As soon as we have a more concrete response we will be more than glad to inform everyone and I know this is disappointing to you (+ that this sort of answers from us = nothing) but until then were looking into it is the only thing I can say
    Wow, that's pathetic. I'm going back to playing solitaire, it's more fun than this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka View Post

Anoushka.... you just did what we ALL were wanting.... just not an ellusive answer...

i mean... : "we are looking into it"

and actually all your post are two different things... one show us "we don't care" and yours, actually gives hope..

THANK YOU!! that is all I wanted to read from your side (even if there is no more answer than : we are looking into it) at least we now know that ideas have been discussed and THERE will have a change...

so no... i don't think your answer is the same as Steve mentionned earlier

again....

thank you very very very much I really appreciate it

|| Maxed from TH8 || 250 legos || GG : 600M || EE : 660M || HH : 1.8M ||
    || best trophy count : 2617? || lvl : irrelevant || Sleeping with Bonnie & Clyde Leader ||

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkar View Post
    Anoushka.... you just did what we ALL were wanting.... just not an ellusive answer...

i mean... : "we are looking into it"

and actually all your post are two different things... one show us "we don't care" and yours, actually gives hope..

THANK YOU!! that is all I wanted to read from your side (even if there is no more answer than : we are looking into it) at least we now know that ideas have been discussed and THERE will have a change...

so no... i don't think your answer is the same as Steve mentionned earlier

again....

thank you very very very much I really appreciate it
    I think your reading too much into his answer. He doesn't say anything, not even that there is a problem.