Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Penalties for people leaving clan during Clan Wars

Fresh Spawn

Penalties for people leaving clan during Clan Wars

Everybody has had problems with people leaving the clan during clan wars. The cooldown timer just isnt enough to deter people leaving the clan during wars which puts the clan at a big disadvantage. Here are some idea's to impose on people that choose to leave the clan during clan wars.

1. Impose a loot penalty for 72 hours. i.e. 20% penalty on all raids during the 72 hour period.

2. Make the individual unable to join another clan for 72 hours

3. Make the leave button unavailable during war.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotidus View Post
    Everybody has had problems with people leaving the clan during clan wars. The cooldown timer just isnt enough to deter people leaving the clan during wars which puts the clan at a big disadvantage. Here are some idea's to impose on people that choose to leave the clan during clan wars.

1. Impose a loot penalty for 72 hours. i.e. 20% penalty on all raids during the 72 hour period.

I think the number 3 is a good idea!
    Last edited by davide33ret; September 19th, 2014 at 08:47 PM.

I do agre, no 3 is a good idea but does not force to attack .

Not good ideas, loot penelty is just rude, and not allowing you to leave will make problems happen, people will start another war soomn after, and people that want to leave cant leave.....

This makes war a way to trap people in a clan. Basically, if I visit a clan but then they start war, I'm stuck in that clan because of these.

Thank you Ayyyyyema for my signature!
    Ideas and Feature Requests sticky | Forum Rules
    CoC Level 105 Town Hall 9, Clan: Aussie Active
    Coming back from rushing to TH9! Not that active either - check out my noob stats if you wish

Millennial Club
    Being counted in an leaving during a war without attacking first is definitely an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ move, and in many clans is considered about the biggest offense there is.

Personally, I'd like to see a longer cooldown period than just the duration of the war, but as people said you can't force anyone to attack.

Really the only thing you can do is be selective in who you let into your clan. Supercell will never go for any sort of penalty, badge that says deserter. If there were a way to see their former clan, and see that clan's war map to see if they attacked, you might have something, but that's about it.
    Search Death Elevator in the clan search and check us out at deathelevator.blogspot.com

I disagree with any hostage penalties since it would cause people to spam, misdonate, and cause other problems. Besides, there are people who would hop from a small group of clans to visit their friends so after they're done attacking, why should they have to stay? Also SC doesn't want to make complicate exceptions and stuff like that
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomness2016 View Post
    Being counted in an leaving during a war without attacking first is definitely an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ move, and in many clans is considered about the biggest offense there is.
    TH sniping is worse in my eyes because not only are they not helping out, they're leeching

I think number 2 - we had three guys in the last clash off who left during prep day i wasted an hour trying to convince them to come back it was such a waste of my time.

I don't think you can or would want to lock them in but yeah prevent them from hopping to another clan for a bit I like that
    Now retired from YouTube, feel free to say hi I always like a good chat
    I still run my twitter account it's @daddy_clash (although I rarely tweet)

This is one of the reasons why I kept my clan exclusively for my friends, and sometimes friends of friends. To prevent clan hoppers. I think no 1 is a little too harsh, but 2 and 3 makes a lot of sense.

TH9
    Batang X
    Co-leader

Quote Originally Posted by Fernie View Post
    This is one of the reasons why I kept my clan exclusively for my friends, and sometimes friends of friends. To prevent clan hoppers. I think no 1 is a little too harsh, but 2 and 3 makes a lot of sense.
    #3 will make people want to do terrible or snipe TH in war so that they get kicked out