Thread: Changing name for 3rd time

Changing name for 3rd time

• I would like to suggest a new feature to the Clash of the clans game and it is a 3rd change of the name and let it be with gems since the 2nd one is free make the 3rd for 100 GEMS for example .

Furry Bunny
    JOIN SMIRK NATION: https://discord.gg/cUfH99d
    SC has already stated that they will not be adding any new name changes due to account security reasons. Sorry!

please help

Quote Originally Posted by Radiating View Post
    SC has already stated that they will not be adding any new name changes due to account security reasons. Sorry!
    But please I need help if you can help me I will appreciate that so much , I changed my name before a long time ago and I didn't know that I have only one chance because it's not my language and I named myself my real name with my place name and that is a threat for me and my safety since I live in a place near to ISIS could you help me ?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawamajeed View Post
    But please I need help if you can help me I will appreciate that so much , I changed my name before a long time ago and I didn't know that I have only one chance because it's not my language and I named myself my real name with my place name and that is a threat for me and my safety since I live in a place near to ISIS could you help me ?
    You should contact SC support if you think it is that serious.

Crab Claw
    lol but there was never a 3rd time!! it was only 1 time.

Banned
    Supercell has gone over this:
    There will be only one name change for the purpose of having a game username that is appealing. They added the feature in for this one reason, and they specifically stated that they do not want people changing their names every time they want a new one.

You might just have to get used to your current tag.