View Poll Results: "Untouchable" shields to fix the "next, next, next" problem?

Voters
264. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

138 52.27%
  • No

126 47.73%
Page 300 of 300 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300
Results 2,991 to 2,997 of 2997

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The 1 & only Loot thread!!

Same for me

Im a max TH 9 only missing wall upgrades, i also stay around 1600 trophies and i only press next max 10 times and always get min. 250k for each ressource. Not always a collector raid, but ive not experience the bad loot people are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakersarebeast View Post
    Yes but those players have chosen to be inactive, and there are so many people who do so, they have to control or it would be much too easy to get resources and that's not how it's supposed to be
    But i do agree the loot is horrible, and the amount of inactive bases is amazingly slim. I just dont see how they would fix the loot besides giving us a bunch of inactive bases, which i would love aswell as everyone else, but that just means less money for them so of course they would never do that
    Solution:

If they are going to limit inactive bases, there should be an economic equilibrium.

When overall resources are scarce, increase amount of inactive bases available to be raided.

As overall resources increase, decrease inactive bases available to be raided.

The people that don't want to wait for upgrades, etc. are still going to gem no matter what.
    Last edited by badfish1979; September 24th, 2014 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordskjold View Post
    Im a max TH 9 only missing wall upgrades, i also stay around 1600 trophies and i only press next max 10 times and always get min. 250k for each ressource. Not always a collector raid, but ive not experience the bad loot people are talking about.
    Yeah, same here, I guess we're lucky. What army composition etc. do you use?
    Leader: Rise Again - Est. 8/14/14, AdamJS
    Joined Clash of Clans in Octoberish 2013.
    "Just remember your special, just like everyone else"
    TH9 - Level 108
    Just working on lavas then TH10!
    YT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefAdam

I must say this past week has been my best week of farming, granted I'm only TH8, but I have been able to upgrade my cannons for the first time in awhile and it's not just one but all five of them. It's been a good week! I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one!
    Blow up the economy

Forum Contender
    I really don't feel like attacking at all. Just riding shields now and collecting...

Town Hall: 11|Level:175|Status: Farming|75/75 marbles|AQ: 45 BK: 45 GW: 20|
    Town Hall: 8|Level:74|Status: Farming|225/225 skulls|AQ: NA BK: 10 GW: NA|

Trophy Record: 5168|Centum Nexus Legend

Applying for Centum?

Ikr i noticed this aswell, its great isnt it

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla86 View Post
    I really don't feel like attacking at all. Just riding shields now and collecting...

This

ten char