View Poll Results: "Untouchable" shields to fix the "next, next, next" problem?

Voters
264. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

138 52.27%
  • No

126 47.73%
Page 33 of 300 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The 1 & only Loot thread!!

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by dahimi View Post
    This topic -is- idiotic. You saw the wall comment. You saw the sneak peeks. What exactly did you think was going to happen?

You may not agree with the change, but betrayed? Really? They did exactly what Steve said they would do.
    That's your opinion, I have mine

Town Hall: 11|Level:175|Status: Farming|75/75 marbles|AQ: 45 BK: 45 GW: 20|
    Town Hall: 8|Level:74|Status: Farming|225/225 skulls|AQ: NA BK: 10 GW: NA|

Trophy Record: 5168|Centum Nexus Legend

Applying for Centum?

I am dumping all my extra resources into walls. Haven't been raided in hours either

fluffy bunnies can't take my loot anymore
    Clan: Masters of Zest | IGN : Rayner | Lvl 133 | TH 10 | Highest Cups 3246

For all the changes that forums is supposed to have when it comes to trolls, I find it hard to believe that someone here is being a blatant jerk, while a mod is also responding, yet not doing anything about the person flaming. Sad really.

OP, as for the economy, I think it will go even more downhill as well mate, but Steve was talking about the walls and the changes with lix now being able to be used. Sadly, I think this was very short sighted and will make things worse in the long run.
    Last edited by Terraist; September 17th, 2014 at 07:16 AM.

Pro Member
    Yeah I too dumped my excess all into walls. Th8 not having a really hard time yet tho.

There is nothing like a bad question, there are only bad answers, every one are entitled to their opinions (Not insults) and if you cannot stand that you shouldn't be on the forums.

I must say you made a right fool of yourself with the arrogant answer Dahimi.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    Hi,

1. Loot is always worse after the first hour following an update it's pretty simple really people are spending their hoards and out there looking to refill.
    2. Loot isn't actually that bad as mu subscribers will know from the video I posted I nailed a 8 million resource profit in 5 hours yesterday night UK time (no big deal but toot most definitely is not the worst ever)
    Surprisingly loot was amazing right after the update, i could attack for couple of hrs last night and got 3 mill each.

He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terraist View Post
    For all the changes that forums is supposed to have when it comes to trolls, I find it hard to believe that someone here is being a blatant jerk, while a mod is also responding, yet not doing anything about the person flaming. Sad really.
    I'm neither trolling or flaming. Implying that Steve somehow lied or misled us in this matter when they did exactly what he said they would do is not a sensible position.

Topics like these just lower the chances he will say other things in the future. We need more interaction from SC on the forums, not less. How about we not ♥♥♥♥ on Steve when he posts?

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #329
    I apologize if you feel betrayed. I corrected the misquotation and misinterpretation (which it was) multiple times on the forums.

I mentioned the word "economy," because an attendee asked me if we'd "consider lower wall prices considering the state of the United States economy." (paraphrase)

My response basically said that anyone worried about wall prices in this tough economy (as in the US economy) would appreciate changes in the next update.

Don't believe the hype. People misinterpret things, purposefully or by accident, to fit their own agendas, garner extra attention or troll...

Steve / Supercell
    Brand Marketing

Stop what you're doing and read these now:
    http://forum.supercell.net/forumdisp.../8-Forum-Rules

When they changed the loot system last year Steve told us they should monitor the situation. What happened to that? It has been bad eversince and now elixir is put into walls too.

@ Daddy: I think you should clean up the thread from insults and ban that guy from this forum. Not nice against OP at all.
    Last edited by n3r0s; September 17th, 2014 at 07:25 AM.
    Picture deleted because it was to sexy for the forum.
    TH 10, 250 LEGO done, 41 LAVA, GG & EE >900 M each, Max 2710 💀
    Sverige Clanwar, 137 won wars