Thread: One ring to rule them all

One ring to rule them all

This is a town hall 7 base that I recently made, it works extremely well for me so I thought that I would share it. Tell me if you will use or not and how to improve it. Here it is😊

This is a town hall 7 base that I recently made, it works extremely well for me so I thought that I would share it. Tell me if you will use or not and how to improve it. Here it is😊

Centennial Club
    Seems alright, I might have to use it for my mini
    Clash of Clans|Town Hall 9|(_*_)
    Smash Land|Rank 4|FLAB

Fresh Spawn

Dark Elixir!!!

Hey dude nice base but dont u think u need to protect ur dark elixir i recommended recommend u to exchange ur wizard tower which is at the side of the barb king with ur DARK EXILIR storage
    Last edited by yoyoabhi; September 17th, 2014 at 10:58 AM. Reason: I missed something

Not that i don't like it but no I won't use it because I defend my DES also you should add a poll to this

Thanks to SirHybrid for the signature and avatar but you can't get it anymore they're closed now.Need a clan? Join here.
    The proud owner of a stone obstacle thats not been cleared.
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionOK View Post
    Actually, yes, that's what I do for a living. Cracks me up every time I see someone on the internet talking about their "freedom of speech."