Thread: Clan War Ideas

Lightbulb Clan War Ideas

• During preparation day, have a button that suggests to the other clan to start the war at that time (Only leader can propose and decline/accept
    • During battle day, have a surrender button, which says that they want to surrender that war to them (only leader can propose and decline/accept)

Both of these ideas would be done by votes: leader/co first suggests idea to his/her clan, if the answer is no the request is set on a timer for 30m until he/she could propose it again, if the answer is yes, then what ever suggested will be suggested to the other clan. If declined by the other clan the proposal will be set on a 30m timer, if the proposal is accepted, then the request takes affect

That's all I can think of now, if you have comments concerning one of these please express your concern.

If you have any things that you think should be introduced into clan wars, please comment below

Any thoughts on these suggestions

My thoughts via example:

1) I'm a busy person, so I don't log in to CoC every 10 minutes. Suppose I have plans to make changes to my base on prep day, but I can only do it after work and dinner with my friends. That night I get home, and I see the leaders have agreed to start the war early. I missed my prep day because I thought we had 24 hours.

2) Continuing with the "busy person" example - on war day our clan is winning and we have it "in the bag". I still have one attack left, so I'd like to attack for loot, but again I cannot log in until later that evening. I get home and see the war ended early before I could use my second attack for loot.

I can think of many more similar examples. Overall, sorry, I think a static 24 hour prep day and 24 hour war day is the way to go.

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    My thoughts via example:

1) I'm a busy person, so I don't log in to CoC every 10 minutes. Suppose I have plans to make changes to my base on prep day, but I can only do it after work and dinner with my friends. That night I get home, and I see the leaders have agreed to start the war early. I missed my prep day because I thought we had 24 hours.

2) Continuing with the "busy person" example - on war day our clan is winning and we have it "in the bag". I still have one attack left, so I'd like to attack for loot, but again I cannot log in until later that evening. I get home and see the war ended early before I could use my second attack for loot.

I can think of many more similar examples. Overall, sorry, I think a static 24 hour prep day and 24 hour war day is the way to go.
    I was just about to say that, but you already made my point!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    My thoughts via example:

Yea, you got a point, then maybe it could be done by votes somehow

a vote system doesn't negate the busy person example. A static 24 hours keeps it fair and equal to everyone in both clans, not just those who have had time to raid.
    IGN:Kowalski Lv 109
    Sweet Victory: TH9 | 3585
    King Lv 15 | Queen Lv 23
    FateValkyrie's Opt-Out Thread with response from SuperSteve HERE