Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a New Home

Please come and join us! We are a new, growing neighbourhood.

Helping Hands - red bat on a yellow shield
    2/30

I'm level 75 so have loads of stuff to trade.

GC: AKSH99

Hi!!!

JOIN US AT FARMING FRIENDS 123 . WE ARE VERY VERY ACTIVE AND WILL GIVE ALL NEW MEMBERS A GIFT FOR ONE COIN!!! see you soon!!!! . And we trade everything....for CHEAP

Join the "Shady Cove" Neighborhood

Quote Originally Posted by prettypetals View Post
    Hello,

I'm looking for a NH that's polite, friendly, active, helpful, and balanced. Specifically, I would like to be able to help with filling boats, and watering, and am looking for the same. I also have visitors that would love to be picked up from my town - and I would love to be able to pick up yours, in turn.

I am just about at Level 37 with a good grasp of the game, I think. I often have desirable LEM, BEM, and SEM that I would like to be able to offer to my NH - while I would also appreciate the opportunity to get the materials that I need, as well.

Extra points to UK-based NH's with English speaking members from around the world. Please, balance is key in all respects.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.

PP
    Looking for members to join "Shady Cove." Active members who want to trade, sell and chat. Everyone welcome, you don't need to wait for an invite to join.
    If you:
    - speak English
    - are an active daily player min level 29
    - are friendly and mature adults , leave the drama to your mama
    - need a NH to pick up visitors and can provide visitors for your neighbors as well
    - want to trade tools, exchange food products with your neighbors
    -no asking for tools then selling them in your shop
    - new player discount. I will give you one item for barn or silo upgrade at one coin when you join.

Look for the red mouse on green checked shield.
    GC ID: trish0303
    Farm: Trish’s Shady Cove