Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Map Fun

Talking Map Fun ( New Map Editor )

Hi,

I made this editor ages ago because there wasn't anything around back then to plan maps on. Anyway I just updated it and if anyone is interested here it is:

http://www.clashofclans-tools.com

(UPDATED 17/6/13 - Now you can create accounts, add tips, comment, vote etc... works on all the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer and on iPad and iPhone)

let me know what you think!

Cheers,
    BB

EDIT: Sorry guys I should probably have explained how to use it lol.

To Created/Delete Walls: Click the wall button on the right and then click and drag on the base to draw walls. If you start your click on an existing wall and drag then it will go into erase mode and you can remove existing walls.

To Add Towers: Click the tower you wish to add and then move over the base and click again to drop the tower onto the base, or alternatively just click and drag the tower (on an ipad just put your finger on it and drag onto the base)

To Move Towers: Click the tower and it will be picked up... move your mouse to the new location and click again to drop the tower into the new location, or alternatively just click and drag the tower (on an ipad just hold your finger down over the tower and drag it to the new location).

To Delete Towers: Click the tower to pick it up and then move over any section that is not the base and click again to drop it and it will disappear and go back into the available towers count. (I haven't fixed deleting towers on the ipad yet but I will if people want me to).

A few notes
    • The graphics are just what I grabbed at the time - they don't change based on the Townhall level selected (except the townhall now does) - the tower and wall availability & counts DO change based on the townhall level selected.
    • The heatmap button toggles a visual of the attack radius of all the towers. Splash damage is red, single damage is green and the xbow & tesla are green with an orange outer radius to show the extra damage for different settings and hidden/attacking for the tesla
    • You can save the base too. Click the "Save Base" at the top right and a shortened Google Link will be created that will load the editor with your base already on it.

New Features

• Set levels of all buildings (graphics still stay the same though)
    • Levels now save
    • New Stats section that shows a few things like
      • Earnings per day
      • amount of time/gold/elixer etc... to Max current townhall (excluding walls)
      • amount of time/gold/elixer spent so far (excluding walls)

Last edited by TrelleborgBB; June 17th, 2013 at 11:50 AM.

On Firefox it doesn't work at all. Looks interesting.
    You may say anything about me, but don't misspell my name.

Fixed!

haha sorry I didn't even look at it in Firefox... its fixed for Firefox now and should work

Well, now I can place stuff inside, but once placed can't be moved nor deleted.

I like the app! Faster to use in iPad than the clashofclansbuilder.com app
    Markoolio
    TH9 Crystal III League
    Clash Of Clans Addict and Father of Clash of Clans Poetry
    Loyal elder of pinoy pride and The VIP Club
    A Know-it-all with the hunger for posts, posting and Cebu Lechon! Mmmm... Cebu Lechon

TH 8's max wall level is 9 (the skull ones) and since the new update it has 3 air defense.

Forum Elder
    Nice and simple, but things disappear if you don't move them whilst selected (you can't see anything till moved)

Love how you can just draw the lines for walls, flows really nicely, and you can delete walls. If you sorted that you could delete or move towers after placing, you'd be on a winner.
    enticingimagery.com

A few bugs, otherwise works brilliantly on iPad. Fix the bugs please. This would be brilliant.
    Playing since September 2012
    Level 105

Dude this is so close to being perfect. If you can tweak a couple things it will be the best base design tool by far! As mentioned deleting walls after placed is the biggest thing. Great job!

edit: just realized you delete walls by retracing them. Cool stuff.
    Last edited by TimTheEnchanter; April 20th, 2013 at 10:48 AM.
    IGN: Tim || TH: LVL10 || Trophy Range: 1900 - 2100
    Try my troop calculator, barracks distributor, and available loot calculator: Clashing Tools