Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight Express

Active and Helpful Players Wanted.

Hi we are currently looking for active players to join our dynamic and vibrant Nhood. We are a group of players from all walks of life and different time zones. We help with boats, trucks and townie orders and also special events when they occurs. We have won every Derby race since it started and with the players we have I am sure we will continue to dominate. There are no rules but respect and courtesy is all we ask for. As a member you are oblige to play and help out on a regular basis for failure to adhere to the rules will result in members being kicked out without prior notice. We also encourage friendly chats besides gameplay and this is a no drama Nhood. All our members has more or less completed most of the upgrades so plenty of useful tools to share and most of the time for free. So if you like what you have read and interested in joining then welcome aboard and check us out. Give us a try cos you got nothing to lose but alot to gain. Adults only please and you must speak English! Happy farming!, Please note that this is a very active hood so only join if you are committed.

Nhood name..Twilight Express
    Symbol..Red Horse on Blue Shield
    Leader..Mike
    Farm lvl..126
    Town lvl..34
    achievement 120/120
    Min Lvl to join 50
    Last edited by Ashdale; April 16th, 2015 at 03:19 AM.

Fresh Spawn

I'm active and I wanna join

I am currently level 44 almost level 45 and I really want to join you guys because I'm looking for a good neighbour hood to join and you guys seem like it thanks.

Hey its shanna aka farm of Troy :/ mike kicked me earlier today but i just went back to work this week im still playing can be invite me back please?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdale View Post
    hi shanna am sorry I kicked you out because I thought you werent interested in playing. Yes would love to have you back but please let me know when you want time out. Thanks..see you soon.
    Send me an invite whenever and ill do my best to keep active !!

Due to the removal of a couple of inactive players there are now two vacant slots. We are a vibrant NHood so do come and check us out. See you soon x

Hi folks just one vacant slot left. come and join us x

Due to time wasters we have one slot left to fill so do come and join us..You will not regret it xxx

Fresh Spawn
    Hi this elebon i am level 54, i am looking for an active, chatty neighborhood... would u mind if i can join in your group.,, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elebon View Post
    Hi this elebon i am level 54, i am looking for an active, chatty neighborhood... would u mind if i can join in your group.,, thanks
    Yes elebon you are most welcome to join..see you soon.

Fresh Spawn

Level 49 (almost 50) 24/7 Active, Fun & Courteous Member Seeking Cool Group

Hi Mike! I am Bella. I'm seeking a group exactly like yours and have been for a while. My preference is to have a male leader as things won't get emotional. May I please join?

Hi we at Twilight Express are looking for genuine active members to join our dynamic and vibrant neighbourhood. We help each other with levelling up, farm and town expansion not forgetting silo and barn upgrades. We also help with boat and truck orders and also any events and competitions there might be. Most members have already comepleted so there are plenty of tools to help those that needs them. If you think you are active and a useful player than come and check us out. Adults only please and preferably English speaking. What are you waiting for.. There are no rules but respect and courtesy are expected at all times. see you soon xx

Leader Mike
    Farm level 108
    Town level 28
    symbol red horse on blue shield.
    Required level 50[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by 1Bella; November 18th, 2014 at 07:27 PM.