Thread: Introduce myself...

Introduce myself...

Since I am a fairly new Hay Day player I thought I should introduce myself (hopefully I posted in the right area). So I have started playing a few weeks ago and found the forum by mistake and have been lurking around for quite a while! My name is Alina and I am an addict player...

There are many guides and posts in the Forums that can help you as you get up and running. After a year and a half, I am still in love with Hay Day! I hope you have a great experience. There are tough parts in the beginning, but it does get easier. One big caution - don't try to level up too quickly. Take your time and just enjoy the journey. Welcome!

That one of the mistakes I already did! I when all to fast and found myself struggling with coins! But that what makes the game fun and me wanting to play more! I have games based on the idea of internal currency and I don't really play them anymore as I have coins, have bought everything that I wanted so I think with this one I will go slow! Thank you for the warm welcome!
    GC: Aalinnutza (mention Hay Day, no challenges)
    Farm level: 40
    Town level: 9