Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For the next update, I hope it works

Fresh Spawn

For the next update, I hope it works

Hi there everyone,

For the next update we would like have a deposit menu, it's like: if you upgrade a canon for 1M gold you can deposit some cash to reach 1M

Example: you got 500k gold in your game, you deposit 500k gold on a canon, after that you deposit 200k and next time you deposit 300k. finally you reach 1M and upgrade with no problem.

Because if you do it this way, you will never lose cash later.

5M for a mortir: for example you got 4.5M,and someone destroy your base and you see you've got 4.2M left it's kinda hard to spare 5M at one time.

(sorry for my english, I know it's bad :s)

Cheers!
    MuhiEmin leader of Siyah Sancak
    Last edited by MuhiEmin; August 29th, 2014 at 07:23 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Good idea bro

NOOOOOOO. If they did this then farming in upper leagues would die
    LVL: 144 | FIN: 123K | Cup Rec: 4398 | GG: Billionaire | HH: 3.9Mill+ | WH: 479 | BK: 40 | AQ: 40 | GW: 11 | TH: 11

Problems

Quote Originally Posted by MuhiEmin View Post
    Hi there everyone,

For the next update we would like have a deposit menu, it's like: if you upgrade a canon for 1M gold you can deposit some cash to reach 1M

Example: you got 500k gold in your game, you deposit 500k gold on a canon, after that you deposit 200k and next time you deposit 300k. finally you reach 1M and upgrade with no problem.

Because if you do it this way, you will never lose cash later.

5M for a mortir: for example you got 4.5M,and someone destroy your base and you see you've got 4.2M left it's kinda hard to spare 5M at one time.

(sorry for my english, I know it's bad :s)

It will ruin this game I know, but it's a nice idea, who know maybe we can get this update

Cheers!
    MuhiEmin leader of Siyah Sancak
    This idea ruins the game in every aspect, how will you get loot for those upgrades if everyone deposits their loot? You will no longer get loot from attacks ever, and it ♥♥♥♥♥s the game of you trying to save up for the upgrade. The game has to have some challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinguadaworld View Post
    Indeed. If you would have the ability to store resources in a 'bank' there should be a quota on it. Only a part of it should be able to be stored in the 'bank'.

Fresh Spawn
    not very good because the second you get any loot you can deposit it and have 0 gold and there would be no loot for any raids

Forum Veteran
    It will ruin this game I know, but it's a nice idea, who know maybe we can get this update
    Just wanted to point this line out...
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybro1234 View Post
    There were too many words for me to read them all
    Quote Originally Posted by djdiamond66 View Post
    Hey guys please new collector is gem collector all clash of clans playing time is explended sorry its playing its my idea the gemcollector christmas update s guys please work update all clash of clans fans best ideas in he world best startegy game is the Clash of Clans thank you is game game is Perfect

Thumbs up This will make getting gold even more hard

This idea makes getting gold/elixir twice as hard and far less efficient, please do not ever do this.

Your English is just fine, I understood everything you were trying to say.

you see the bold red text you wrote above? The second you finished writing that sentence, you should have closed your browser and not have posted this thread.

The "Ideas & Feature Requests" sub-forum was not designed to house ideas that "will ruin this game", they are for GOOD, ORIGINAL, WELL THOUGHT OUT ideas. I am stating the obvious here, you should have known better.
    kimchi, of whozonbeer | TH11 | Lvl147

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinguadaworld View Post
    Totally agree. There would never be any gold ever again except from inactive bases. This is a bad idea.
    I got nothing

ME: SoulCutter: #YVUUYGLC; TH12.