Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: With deepest sympathy ...

Banned
    I am so sorry to hear this. I always loved reading Woozle's posts - such a lovely, kind and funny spirit. My deepest condolences to her family and friends.

The forum never has been the same since Diane's health caused her to stop writing. Her uplifting wit, compassion, warmth, charm, selflessness, generosity, kindness, gentleness.......

Lovingly known on this forum as Woozle, she was like music to the savage beast and could calm any angry poster and diffuse any volatile situation with just a few sentences.

How many of us still laugh when we think of the adventures of Worm and so enjoyed the continuing escapades and the little cartoons in her signature to match those adventures. She brought together Clashers and Hay Dayers who were alien entities to each other until Woozle played ambassador.

Her Smiley (give away/pay it forward) thread exemplifies how much she cared for others and how she reveled in making others happy with something as simple as a jar of jam. It was her pet project and meant a lot to her. It is now part of the legacy she leaves behind.

She loved this forum and the people here and made so many friends. She told me once that this was more of a home to her than a forum. Her farm and this forum were her solace during her long illness.

For those of you not so lucky to have personally known this amazing woman, perhaps this tribute given when she was named Heart and Soul of the forum will give you a larger glimpse of just how much this forum has so sadly lost. http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...inner-November Those words are as true today as they were then. Linked here is her own goodby to this forum that she loved so much: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...37#post1548437

When SC awarded her the special, and so very deserved, title of Heart and Soul, they couldn't possibly have picked one more appropriate for such an incredible and unforgettable woman. For so very many of us, Diane will forever be Woozle and will always be the Heart and Soul of this forum and forever a part our hearts.
    Last edited by Cricks3; August 29th, 2014 at 01:31 PM. Reason: shared more tears shed at her passing
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 149, town level 44
    NH:
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 12.2 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

May the last embrace of our great Mother welcome u home Woozie!!

NH: Down on the farm
    lvl 50 and slowly rising...

My sincere condolences to her family, especially her daughter.
    GC: POOH-808
    KIK: POOH808
    LEVEL: 76
    Captain III ~~ TT III ~~ Co-Op III

My tune this week, before I saw this post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBuwC4VJi50

Cricks, what a beautiful post!
    Last edited by GirlMixALot; August 29th, 2014 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricks3 View Post
    The forum never has been the same since Diane's health caused her to stop writing. Her uplifting wit, compassion, warmth, charm, selflessness, generosity, kindness, gentleness.......

Lovingly known on this forum as Woozle, she was like music to the savage beast and could calm any angry poster and diffuse any volatile situation with just a few sentences.

How many of us still laugh when we think of the adventures of Worm and so enjoyed the continuing escapades and the little cartoons in her signature to match those adventures. She brought together Clashers and Hay Dayers who were alien entities to each other until Woozle played ambassador.

Her Smiley (give away/pay it forward) thread exemplifies how much she cared for others and how she reveled in making others happy with something as simple as a jar of jam. It was her pet project and meant a lot to her. It is now part of the legacy she leaves behind.

She loved this forum and the people here and made so many friends. She told me once that this was more of a home to her than a forum. Her farm and this forum were her solace during her long illness.

When SC awarded her the title of Heart and Soul, they couldn't have picked a more appropriate title for such an incredible and unforgettable woman. For so very many of us, Diane will forever be Woozle and will always be a part of this forum and our hearts.
    I don't remember Woozle, apart from the legend that is her name, but that is a beautiful tribute from Cricks and its obvious that she will be much missed.

My own Father had MND and its a cruel illness, so my deepest sympathies go to Woozle's family. X
    Level 74- no longer seeking to level up - just helping with as many boats as I can and selling goodies in my RSS just for the fun of it.

Independent player. I never trade but love to help with boats etc. Not currently accepting friend requests - sorry.

Banned
    So sad to hear about woozle 😔 my thoughts are with her family, she was an amazing woman and one of the first friends I made on the forum.

R.I.P Woozle you will be greatly missed! 😔

no one is perfect. i am no one. there I=perfect
    Im so sorry. her family has my deepest condolences

My deepest sympathies to Diane's family & friends as they go through this most difficult time.

The passing of such a lovely & dear lady has left the world a lesser place for the absence of her cheer. She touched so many with her wit and wisdom, & through her many kindnesses to others & positivity in the face of her struggle, set an example which shall be long remembered. May Heaven's angels see her onward & watch over those she left behind.

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

Centennial Club
    Such horrible news. I send my condolences to all who loved and cared about her.
    Farm Name: The Grove GC: IvyintheGrove
    Level 71
    Barn 1350, Silo 1350
    103/108 Achievements
    Please send me a private message before making a friend request.