Thread: Method for completing truck acheivement?

Method for completing truck acheivement?

hello all,
    ive been wanting to complete Turbo Trucker 2 and 3 for some time now but have hesistated because i dont want to get so many trucks delivered and not be able to finish. I'd love to hear tips and tricks about how everyone went about it.. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by aleciajayne View Post
    hello all,
    ive been wanting to complete Turbo Trucker 2 and 3 for some time now but have hesistated because i dont want to get so many trucks delivered and not be able to finish. I'd love to hear tips and tricks about how everyone went about it.. thanks!
    There are a few threads out there .. one of them is this
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...k+achievements

I hesitated to complete TT3 as well, and i finally did it just recently.. The trick is to have your NH friends ready to help, you will need all the help you need.. and a very full barn..
    HD-Addict.. since 1 Mar 14.... Lvls: Farm: 176 Town: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Hillarydl View Post
    There are a few threads out there .. one of them is this
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...k+achievements

I hesitated to complete TT3 as well, and i finally did it just recently.. The trick is to have your NH friends ready to help, you will need all the help you need.. and a very full barn..
    Truth.. Let your NH friends know in advance that your goal is to conplete TT3 and tney will help. Try to do it as soon you can as its easier
    GC: CountryGirlMI Level 76

Good luck, the tt achievements are so fun

Just joined back after about 2 yrs.
    Can't wait to get back into the game.

Got the TTIII tonight!

Hi all. So I was hoping the event would have been double XP because I had my order board with some pretty sweet orders. I had everything i needed for all 9 orders, but being at level 69 and a barn of only 850, i really had not planned on an attempt at the TT3. In fact i had just finished serving townies and helping friends with boat orders.

Then the flyer announced the new event. I just started filling orders one after another. After the orders kept coming up with the green check, I thought maybe just maybe I could make it. I only had to stop for a few moments to harvest some cacao and to look in the DD for wool, and scarves. I didn't even take time to text my RL friend that would have helped if needed. When finished my normally full barn was down 150 spaces.

So planning would have helped and all the info on the forum about the TT3 was very helpful, but it can be done with no stacking or frantic buying neighbors.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗