Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Triplets, Quadruplets, Quintuplets?

Triplets, Quadruplets, Quintuplets?

I'm taking a break from serving the customers in town and am sending away all visitors except girls in violet dresses. So far I have four wandering around. Do you think I can get my whole town full of identical visitors?

GC:lane-lily Level 64

Haha.. That's very funny and a great idea. I'm sure you eventually will..

I wonder if they will leave at some point or if they will stay there forever. The farm visitors seem to stay forever right?

Stuck on the sofa as I've eaten far too much chocolate
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneLily View Post
    I'm taking a break from serving the customers in town and am sending away all visitors except girls in violet dresses. So far I have four wandering around. Do you think I can get my whole town full of identical visitors?
    How bizarre LaneLily that you've said this. Only yesterday I was talking with d2. One of our neighbours has her town full of the strongman, just wandering around . I counted 30 but there could have been more as the townies do have a tendency to stand behind each other.
    It looked very spectacular & we were deciding who we would choose. I said I'd like to have "melon man" pondering around my town, while d2 said shes like the dopey mechanic 😄

So the answer to your question is " yes" you can get a whole town full of identical visitors 😄

Looks like we've both set ourselves a new challenge 😄
    Good luck 😄

Level 144....Reputation level 39.....141/144 Achievements .. Masteries no idea ...
    GC 💗💓HappyHelen💓💗

A big "Thank You "to Choccamocha for my sig
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD OF A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM

Smile

I have 36 strongmen parading around, so it is possible. They are taking care of things while I'm away from (playing) the town, haha

I think it took me a day and a half with moderate playing to "collect" them by sending away all other characters and only picking up strongmen from neighbors via the personal train.
    Last edited by GirlMixALot; August 24th, 2014 at 12:23 PM.

I love this idea. We should share it with Steven Spielberg!
    Level 74- no longer seeking to level up - just helping with as many boats as I can and selling goodies in my RSS just for the fun of it.

Independent player. I never trade but love to help with boats etc. Not currently accepting friend requests - sorry.

"He that pays the piper, calls the tune."
    It's funny you all mention this! I have considered this same thing. Can one of you post a screenshot if you can? I really have to see this. I imagine it's a sight!
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

A town full of Cowboy Carls!!!! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm working on the cowboy, lol

_________
    Donna / Level 125

Quote Originally Posted by GirlMixALot View Post
    I have 36 strongmen parading around, so it is possible. They are taking care of things while I'm away from (playing) the town, haha

I think it took me a day and a half with moderate playing to "collect" them by sending away all other characters and only picking up strongmen from neighbors via the personal train.
    I almost fell off my couch when I saw your strongman, lol....loved it a lot

_________
    Donna / Level 125

I think this is by far the weirdest unofficial challenge I've seen yet. Just too, too funny...and creepy. Reminds me of a Dr. Who episode where clones used in a hazardous mining colony rebelled to gain independence.

Have you ever noticed their eyes? They...they...look strangely at you as if.........as if the AI is aware that we're out here. <shudder...fade out to eerie Sy-Fy music....oooo, oooo, oooo>
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 149, town level 44
    NH:
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 12.2 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator