Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expansion items rant

I find, maps are less rare once I don't need them anymore. Maybe it's the same rule, which makes any item scarce in the paper that you need for your boat or increases the probability of finding the one BEM you got too many of anyway.

Or, on a more rational note, it's simply because, once your town is properly upgraded, you handle so many townies that the drop number of all TEMs and LEMs is bigger. I assume this happens to most high level players, so we give those maps to our NH friends or trade them or just sell them in our shops. There are quite a number of maps in the paper, and the trade value has dropped to the same value as any BEM.

happy farming
    Greebie
    Greebie

Willowbrook Farm
    Level 240

My rant must have worked, because I've gotten 4 map pieces since my original post.

I've expanded my personal train to allow me to pick up 4 visitors from other towns. I figure this is the easiest way to get more expansion tools.
    GC: Hoosi3rFarm3r

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayinHoosierState View Post
    My rant must have worked, because I've gotten 4 map pieces since my original post.

I've expanded my personal train to allow me to pick up 4 visitors from other towns. I figure this is the easiest way to get more expansion tools.
    Haha - that's great! Yes, having more peeps on the PT will make a huge difference. How often can you use it? If you shorten it down to 1 1/2 hours, the shortest time allowed, you'll be amazed at the number of expansion materials you'll be given. Makes a HUGE difference.
    Shea
    Level: 83 (how on earth did THAT happen?!); Town level 21; TT III; Captain III; BSH3; 107/108
    I play daily and help a lot and appreciate those lovelies who help me!