Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to know if there are troops in clan castle

Fresh Spawn

How to know if there are troops in clan castle

Apologies if i am posting in wrong forum but how can one know if the base i am attacking on has troops in the clan castle ? They have cost me so much so i would apprecaite if someone can share tips about how to attack knowing that their are troops in clan castle of the opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by T1000 View Post
    Apologies if i am posting in wrong forum but how can one know if the base i am attacking on has troops in the clan castle ? They have cost me so much so i would apprecaite if someone can share tips about how to attack knowing that their are troops in clan castle of the opponent.
    The Clan Castle has a trigger radius. Send a couple troops towards the CC and if troops come out then you got your answer.

If you are revenging somebody just click on the clan castle and see if the first green bar has a fraction in it
    ie 10/10 15/20
    Hope this helps

Banned
    Two options:

1) When you press the attack button and load a village, all of that information is sent to you. So, make a proxy that decrypts packets as they come in and have it display what, if any, troops are in the clan castle.

-OR-

2) Drop a barb or two, triggering the CC troops to come out and play.

Forum Veteran
    If it is a clan war or revenge, you can visit before hand to see if the clan castle has anything in it. Won't show the types, though.

If a normal attack, just put a barbarian in range & see if anything comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybro1234 View Post
    There were too many words for me to read them all
    Quote Originally Posted by djdiamond66 View Post
    Hey guys please new collector is gem collector all clash of clans playing time is explended sorry its playing its my idea the gemcollector christmas update s guys please work update all clash of clans fans best ideas in he world best startegy game is the Clash of Clans thank you is game game is Perfect

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Snarg View Post
    Two options:

1) When you press the attack button and load a village, all of that information is sent to you. So, make a proxy that decrypts packets as they come in and have it display what, if any, troops are in the clan castle.

-OR-

2) Drop a barb or two, triggering the CC troops to come out and play.
    Proxy to decrypt ? how, are there any guidelines ? I am always curious how can i capture the traffic (via proxy to investigate) on my phone .

Proxy to decrypt ? how, are there any guidelines ? I am always curious how can i capture the traffic (via proxy to investigate) on my phone .
    He means ♥♥♥♥ing the game which will get you banned

Farmers. Pushers. Noobs. Complainers. Long ago, the four players lived together in happiness. Then, everything changed when the Complainers attacked. Only Supercell, creator of all four player could stop them. But, when the world needed them the most, they vanished.

Banned
    Not a chance in h377 am I going to post any information related to that type of activity on this forum :)

You have Google, use it.

Centennial Club
    Just lure the troops out

Most effective troop to lure out CC is the hog rider. Send in 2 to 3 to be sure.

Just assume there are troops when planning your attack. If there aren't then it will be a pleasant surprise.
    700 Feeder Clan, 700th Legion, 700 Trophy Clan
    Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/753464468081832/
    Recruitment - http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-gamers-wanted