Thread: Hero farming

Hero farming

I am a th10 with BK26 and AQ27. I do 5-6 raids per day max. Can someone suggest me which leagues to farm and what army compositions will be helpful in farming.
    Thanks
    Noobae⚔️

The less raids, the more you might benefit from a league-bonus and higher trainingtimes. So suggesting high masters, or champs. There is plenty loot out there right now (sitting in master with my TH10 right now), but you can't grab that with a cheap army. Unless you're experienced with goblin knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    The less raids, the more you might benefit from a league-bonus and higher trainingtimes. So suggesting high masters, or champs. There is plenty loot out there right now (sitting in master with my TH10 right now), but you can't grab that with a cheap army. Unless you're experienced with goblin knife.
    What other armies do you suggest which can be used to farm

If you're just focusing on de farming, you can try aq walk with miners, or all miners.
    Search youtube vids for examples of miner army comps & how to employ the strat.
    Works decent in wars too, once you get the hang of them.

As joemann8478 is suggesting, it depends on what you're farming.
    For DE, as 'hero farming' is suggesting, Mass miner is viable, a long you have your queen.
    I was pretty heavy farming DE as TH9 in master/champion with Loonion (28/32 loons?, rest Minions - can't really remember the exact numbers).

Mass dragon, or baby dragon might work as well without heroes, just have to be more selective on bases you hit.

All suggested composition have plenty guides on youtube, so you can check on them, with bases to hit, things to watch out for, numbers, spells, etc.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; May 12th, 2019 at 11:48 AM.

Forum Legend
    Miners with heal in champs, good loot, decent bonus, no clouds, minimal nexting to find juicy DE rich base.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.