Thread: Should I max my heros at TH9?

Should I max my heros at TH9?

Should I finish maxing my heros at TH9? I currently have everything else maxed except for my heros. My BK is 22 and AQ is 23. Any help would be appreciated.

I would upgrade right away

Yeah upgrade it. You're putting off upgrade time that can be used on infernos, barracks etc. You're builders should always be in motion. Your heros really are high enough to fight th10 and 11s at 20 plus anyways. I did max my walls and everything to. I upgraded at 18/20 for hero's and definitely dont regret it. Dark elixer is way more plentiful at th10, like no joke dude. Seeing easy bases with 8k dark elixirs average is not uncommon, and with bowlers you can handle th10s so much easier too. Upgrade brah!

I would suggest you to max your heroes and war army. Then you can max your walls and other troops

Quote Originally Posted by Noobae View Post
    I would suggest you to max your heroes and war army. Then you can max your walls and other troops
    Upgrade heroes

Fresh Spawn
    do not upgrade your town hall until your heroes are maxed. any decent war clan would not like that at all. might as well max your heroes now so itís easier in the future.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeak View Post
    do not upgrade your town hall until your heroes are maxed. any decent war clan would not like that at all. might as well max your heroes now so it’s easier in the future.
    Decent war clans don't need or care about TH9s. Quickest way to get to 40/40 is to go to TH10 now.

Forum Legend
    Upgrade you TH, loot and DE is better at TH10.
    unless you start on heroes right away at TH9 and make them a focus from day 1 dropping them both frequently you’lol easily finish everything else in TH9 before heroes.
    just make heroes a focus at TH10 lest you find yourself asking the same question about “should I go to 11 everything done but my heroes are 3x, 3x”
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.