Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Town Hall 8 War Base - Ataraxia Anti-Dragon, Anti-Hog Spread Layout.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickclash View Post
    Nice base 👏👏 I Will Be Using It For War and will put Replys if needed
    More replays would be lovely.

Name is pronounced /rēˈplā/ not /ralf/ or /'re'pəl/.

Reached Crystal III on 4/5/14 as a Town Hall 6

Using this for current war, hasn't started yet though! Looks like a great base! I'll come back w/ results. Unfortunately I cannot record clash so I will put screenshots instead

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas10 View Post
    Using this for current war, hasn't started yet though! Looks like a great base! I'll come back w/ results. Unfortunately I cannot record clash so I will put screenshots instead
    Screenshots are fine, in my war I haven't been attacked yet either.

Intriguing name and design. Although at first glance it looks kinda easy, on further examination, the placement of buildings is what makes this base a simple yet effective design. Not to mention proper setting of traps.

Nice job there!

Quote Originally Posted by Avernicus View Post
    Intriguing name and design. Although at first glance it looks kinda easy, on further examination, the placement of buildings is what makes this base a simple yet effective design. Not to mention proper setting of traps.

Nice job there!
    Damn Avernicus replying?! Have to say I love your Dark Desires base, I've been using it to protect those pesky town hall 9's from taking my dark elixir. Thanks for you feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by ReplEH View Post
    Damn Avernicus replying?! Have to say I love your Dark Desires base, I've been using it to protect those pesky town hall 9's from taking my dark elixir. Thanks for you feedback.
    Hahah. No prob! Gd luck in ur clan wars!

Forum Superstar
    Wow. All the layouts you make really are awesome... Good job making it!
    Retired

I had a similar base setup but it get 3 starred pretty easily with mass dragon. Most of the time, the attacker will deploy all their Dragons from the left in a line. 2 will drift to the left, 2 will go to the right, and most of them will be concentrated at the center and CC troop will suck them into the core. with 5-6 Dragons and rage in the core, it's pretty much cake from there on.

I tried v1.2 of this base in clan wars. Got 3 star'd by a th9. Had a dragon and 5 archers in the clan castle. He used a hog on the left side to lure them out then took them out with archers. Then he dropped 33 lvl 3 hogs from the top. They took out the top cannon and proceeded left around the ring. The first spring trap next to the archer tower didn't trigger. When the hogs got to the other cannon on the top left the distance from there to the tesla/archer tower on the left was too great so the hogs proceeded into the core.

He also used 1 dragon,heros, and a handful of archers but they didn't make much difference, just cleaned up after the hogs.

I really like the concept though. Even though the hog ring failed, the very last buildings to be taken out was the clan castle and town hall which I thought was really cool. I've made some tweaks to the hog ring to hopefully fix it. I'll post a screenshot shortly. If I can figure out how to record the replay I will post that too.
    Last edited by FellowClasher; August 14th, 2014 at 07:24 AM.

Centennial Club
    I'm TH9 so I can't test your design. Congrats for the great presentation and effort though