Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Major update! Version 2.44 now live!

Very very unhappy about the canceling building part!!

This update seems to be 80% for attacking and 20% for defense, things got much much worser!!

The only thing really major is that you guys are going to get rich selling Gems!!

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames2013 View Post
    Very very unhappy about the canceling building part!!

This update seems to be 80% for attacking and 20% for defense, things got much much worser!!

The only thing really major is that you guys are going to get rich selling Gems!!
    I super agree with that .. Only its only asking pple indirecrly to get more gems to speed up building process etc.. Its way harder to upgrade townhall as well.. Maybe u need to seriously game for freaking 12hrs straight in order to do so ..

Banned

Thumbs up You forgot to mention..

That you cut available loot in half on campaign.
    i have been trying to break shield for 10 minutes now
    This update have not changed anything with the problem "unable to find village.."
    I am going to contact itunes for a refund now..i bought the gems for the multiplayer option
    and thats not working and has not been your priority with this update , seems more that you
    have focus on how can we make more monoey out of it...

The reason you have the unavailable problem is because you are double dipping
    first you sell people gems so they can build up village and def..then you sell shields so they have no one to attack
    what kind of other game would do that ?....

Unhappy Not happy with the wall upgrade

I'm glad about some new buildings and upgrades.. yet, upon learning that a builder is needed even just to upgrade the walls made me to consider not to pursue playing the game.

Giving us no other choice but to use gems is no longer user-friendly.

I hope this gets fix or return to its former state...plus with the added new buildings and upgrades...

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Heads up! There is still a problem with the matchmaking and we're making a hot fix for it. Expect maintenance break soon.

The matching system should of been the first thing fixed, I really don't understand it.

Is there a way to get your money back? This doesn't seem Clash of Clans anymore, seems more like a sequel (Clash of Clans 2).

Is there anything in Apples T&S?

Regards

Now why would you put a penalty for canceling a building? Yes most of us do that on purpose but what if canceling is a necessity? I dont think its something that goes against the procedure! Do you need that to level out the matchmaking system? Really? Are you guys that low on ideas? 50%???

Quote Originally Posted by Rauta View Post
    Heads up! There is still a problem with the matchmaking and we're making a hot fix for it. Expect maintenance break soon.
    Duh,it doesn't work... I am level 39 and I am being paired with players level 4-8! Can't you guys do Anything right with the matchmaking System?! Its high time you admit matchmaking based solely on trophies is incredibly stupid , and add something to the matchmaking to make it work FOR ONCE

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames2013 View Post
    The matching system should of been the first thing fixed, I really don't understand it.
    It was, but like I said, there was a problem with it. The problem is now being fixed.

The wall upgrades requiring a worker and cancelling building upgrades were changed to get more loot into the game. Getting more loots out of the battles was requested by many and we believe that these changes will make the game more dynamic for a lot of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauta View Post
    It was, but like I said, there was a problem with it. The problem is now being fixed.

The wall upgrades requiring a worker and cancelling building upgrades were changed to get more loot into the game. Getting more loots out of the battles was requested by many and we believe that these changes will make the game more dynamic for a lot of players.
    As nice a spin as that sounds, it is obvious that the most benefitial way to increase the loot would have been to increase the resource caps on the defending base. Instead, you guys have chosen to do it the way which requires more time waiting for things, more frustration, and obviously in hope of more gems bought off you.