Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th9 Farming Base "The Offering" version 9.2

Pro Member

Th9 Farming Base "The Offering" version 9.2

This is the new and improved farming base that caters to high level players working on maxing expensive towers, walls, and or heros. It is not designed for newer th9's.

What this base offers is effective protection of your gold and dark elixir storages. It is accomplished by "offering" elixir and heavy tower fire near each gold storage. Not many bases can say that 8 towers protect each of gold storage.

Xbow(air) + tesla + cannon + air tower+ wizard tower+ archer tower + mortar = epic fail for anyone who hasn't died hitting the elixir storages.

The "moat" also keeps ranged troops out of reach of the DE storage and into the core for that matter. The core is extremely effective in picking away at anyone who comes close.

Also another feature built into this unique design is loss prevention. Meaning expensive traps like large bombs rarely get triggered. Those little things add up at the end of each weak so large bombs not being triggered frequently could save you millions.

When you "offer" elixir people "try" to take it, it's that simple.

Last edited by Natesmiles; August 30th, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

Pro Member
    Reserved for additional information.
    Natesmiles a valued member NIGHTBREED !!!
    SuckerPunch
    an epic war base.
    Temptation a trophy base that will intice people to hit you and fail.
    The Offering V9.2 a farming base for maxed out towhall 9's who dont need to protect elixir.

Looks like a decent base, but I have a few complaints:

-The elixir storages don't need to be out in a farming base imo...I get sniped so often with just a th out that there is no point in handing them elixir even if I am swimming in it
    -The air defense placement seems unnecessarily bad especially to the odd dragon attack and balloonion (and your air mines won't hit the minions to make matters worse)
    -Archer queen comes in from the top right and pew pews gold storage and dark elixir pretty easily
    I've been Clashing for 5 years and was a base builder for various clans in CWL and German Midweek League. I enjoy base building to the point that if you want advice on your base, just send me a message

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GodII View Post
    Looks like a decent base, but I have a few complaints:

-The elixir storages don't need to be out in a farming base imo...I get sniped so often with just a th out that there is no point in handing them elixir even if I am swimming in it
    -The air defense placement seems unnecessarily bad especially to the odd dragon attack and balloonion (and your air mines won't hit the minions to make matters worse)
    -Archer queen comes in from the top right and pew pews gold storage and dark elixir pretty easily
    This base is geared for players who are swimming in elixir. I personally have nothing left to upgrade it's pretty much useless to me at this point. I admit the original version of this base bleed elixir, really bad. This version however puts a band aid on it.

I agree about the air towers, but I feel the core makes up for it. Archer towers and xbow a set to air have great range.

AQ isn't going to pew pew both gold storages and DE without a 2 or 3 golems. The firepower guarding the gold storage is rather heavy with splash, single, air, and ground.

Appreciate the feed back, thanks.
    Last edited by Natesmiles; August 9th, 2014 at 05:30 AM.

Pro Member

Just another defense log, in this cup range this is what attacks you. Only went to crystal 2 with this base.

Once I finish these lego walls I will jump up to masters.
    SuckerPunch
    an epic war base.
    The Offering V9.2 a farming base for maxed out towhall 9's who dont need to protect elixir.

You're my favorite designer Nate, no doubt, but I think you'll find as time passes on this one that its just too susceptible to a 2-star barch. Tons and tons of buildings outside.

But keep the logs up, who knows. And don't abandon up when you go to th10!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MakoClash View Post
    You're my favorite designer Nate, no doubt, but I think you'll find as time passes on this one that its just too susceptible to a 2-star barch. Tons and tons of buildings outside.

But keep the logs up, who knows. And don't abandon up when you go to th10!
    Thanks, it will be a while before I move to TH10. Want my walls & Heros at a respectable level.

It's odd, my trick bases get hit all the time. This farming base rarely gets hit at all and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Give away elixir and stop anyone from taking any gold Or dark elixer. Granted it's only in gold/crystal range.
    SuckerPunch
    an epic war base.

Pro Member

Changed a few things to the base and made a video. Only in gold league at the moment so it hasn't been put through the ringer. However if you farm in the gold league you rarely loose a drop of dark elixir.
    Last edited by Natesmiles; September 2nd, 2014 at 01:20 AM.
    SuckerPunch
    an epic war base.

Pro Member

Another video in gold league.
    Last edited by Natesmiles; September 2nd, 2014 at 02:59 AM.
    SuckerPunch
    an epic war base.

Very interesting logic and definitely amazing start to the thread. But imo, the design doesn't do the logic justice. :x

Either way, its an unconventional design which from the replays, can be said to be effective in gold league. Taking the base up to crystals would definitely be able to test this base well. :3