Thread: Troops freezing during raid

Angry Troops freezing during raid

This is the second time this has happened to me. First time was about 1 week ago, and again just 10 minutes ago.
    I was maybe 30 seconds into the battle, I had broken through the first layer of walls on my enemy village. For some reason, my troops stopped attacking, they began walking all the way to the outside of the village where some of my archers were taking down an Army Camp. Then suddenly all the troops just froze. I did not have any more troops to deploy, but the last time this happened, I was able to drop more troops in, and it un-froze. However this time the battle ended WAY early, about 5 secs after the troops froze.
    I lost 37 trophies, which is a serious amount to me, considering I only get to win about 3 trophies per 100% raid.

Player name and GameCenter name: desTROYer74
    Clan: UnitySG

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyParry View Post
    This is the second time this has happened to me. First time was about 1 week ago, and again just 10 minutes ago.
    I was maybe 30 seconds into the battle, I had broken through the first layer of walls on my enemy village. For some reason, my troops stopped attacking, they began walking all the way to the outside of the village where some of my archers were taking down an Army Camp. Then suddenly all the troops just froze. I did not have any more troops to deploy, but the last time this happened, I was able to drop more troops in, and it un-froze. However this time the battle ended WAY early, about 5 secs after the troops froze.
    I lost 37 trophies, which is a serious amount to me, considering I only get to win about 3 trophies per 100% raid.

Player name and GameCenter name: desTROYer74
    Clan: UnitySG

Is there any possibility there was a connection issue? I know I have seem some pretty weird things happen when there is even a small hiccup in connectivity.