Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Neighborhood for Daily Players

New Neighborhood for Daily Players

We are a fun group of active Hay Day players starting a new neighborhood. We are generally on daily. If you are a friendly, helpful and active adult player, we would love to have you join! We can be a bit chatty (and even a bit silly!), but you’re welcome to chat as much or as little as possible. The new neighborhood has no rules, but we did have a few suggestions to make the neighborhood more fun.

We’re not interested in drama, only friendly chat and farm help.
    Say hello or offer to help periodically so we know you’re around.
    Feel free to ask for help anytime, but please offer as well.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, please join us. The neighborhood name is Stormy Stables, leader is Flutter. Please send an introduction including name, farm name, and location or at least time zone on this forum before requesting to join, we'd be grateful. Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming new neighbors.

Liz

EDIT: We have just accepted our third Liz. I'm sorry, but we are unable to accept anymore players named Liz. Hehe, just kidding. All names welcome
    Last edited by lizyrose; August 16th, 2014 at 03:44 PM.
    Neighborhood: Ye Olde Pasture
    Level 105
    Clan: Fifth Horseman
    TH11

Fresh Spawn

Smile request to join

Hello there,

I am a new player of Hay Day, and would just like to have people to talk to, maybe get some game ideas. I am not a person to start any drama or issues, just saw the game and thought it would be fun to play,and wanted to talk to other people who play the game as well.

Thank you,

Kim.

Hi Kim

We'd love to have you join our growing neighborhood. Can I ask where you're located, or at least the time zone? What level are you at?

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you.
    Level 105
    TH11

Hi Liz!

I just leveled up to lvl 29 and would love to join a neighborhhod. I am on every couple hours throughout the day and are in the central time zone. I started playing around memorial day and have been addicted ever since. I am would love the ablity to buy/trade with neighbors that have more than wheat and eggs found in the classifieds. My husband thinks I'm nuts for playing this, but I find it much more fun and interesting than Farmville ever was.

Thanks!
    Angel

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmustang97 View Post
    Hi Liz!

I just leveled up to lvl 29 and would love to join a neighborhhod. I am on every couple hours throughout the day and are in the central time zone. I started playing around memorial day and have been addicted ever since. I am would love the ablity to buy/trade with neighbors that have more than wheat and eggs found in the classifieds. My husband thinks I'm nuts for playing this, but I find it much more fun and interesting than Farmville ever was.

Thanks!
    Angel
    Hi, Angel. We'd love to have you join. We're addicts too . Click on the neighborhood house, search for stormy stables, and hit request to join.
    Level 105
    TH11

Quote Originally Posted by lizyrose View Post
    Hi, Angel. We'd love to have you join. We're addicts too . Click on the neighborhood house, search for stormy stables, and hit request to join.

Thank you! I will put in a request when I get home from work.
    Thanks!

Thank you! I will put in a request when I get home from work.
    Thanks!
    Cool, we'll look for you this evening. What's your farm name?
    Level 105
    TH11

Quote Originally Posted by lizyrose View Post
    Cool, we'll look for you this evening. What's your farm name?
    Town name is Vegas

Town name is Vegas
    We'll look for you this evening. Enjoy the rest of your work day. Back to work for me, too.
    Level 105
    TH11

Fresh Spawn

request to join

Hi Liz,

I'm in EST time zone, and im currently at level 13, just started playing this weekend.