Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why doesn't supercell just fix the loot problem by...

Just updated

Read the flaws part of this thread

Pro Member
    I wouldn't mind this since I play a lot anyways. I always dump gold into walls before logging off [Currently on Lv10s]... and the TH10 upgrades varying from 6.4m to 7.56million [minus xbow]. Well they aren't that hard to get in comparison to walls... walls still desire more $$.
    Fully maxed out TH10 by farming on 27th Feb 2015

Centennial Club

it's been a while since I took econ but....

I think it should be the oposite. Right now people are afraid of loosing their resources so we dump everything as soon as a builder comes availables. Lowering the percentages would allow people to save up for their upgrades easier and require people to raid less because less is being stolen from those struggling. Then raise the cap so that those who are overly successful at raiding have some kind of actual threat to loot when their storages are full.

As it stands now my storages hold a max of 6 mi. Most of my upgrades cost around 2 mil. when I get raided at 2 mil I loose 300k. But when I have more gold all the way up to 6 mil I still only loose 300k, so once my storages are full I no longer worry because whats 300k when I'll still have enough for twice to three times the number of upgrades as I need.

Now I know a lot of you will have a problem with this idea because most of you are those elite raiders that can easily fill their storages but at the same time you also have some of the best defenses to protect that loot as well.

Pro Member
    They wont make as much money if they do this

Quote Originally Posted by showdang View Post
    I can’t tell you how irritating it is to NEXT millions of times through bases that have good defenses, but nothing to loot because they dump most of it into their walls before logging off or save up for only one upgrade at a time.

This change is not without its flaws. It would make it harder for casual player who never raid to save up anything because they would lose more. Personally, I would rather they buff the loot bonus substantially so that attacking a completely broke base would still be profitable. I still can’t believe there is no DE loot bonus in gold league.

Loot is not fine. Your standards of pink walls at TH9 are just low.

Read this kids sig about sockpuppets to see why he tries to push his "loot is fine" agenda in every thread.
    Where to begin. Do I begin with you assuming the villages you next though are dumping all their gold. Or with you calling me a kid. Or with how loot is fine.

Loot is fine. I was a little bit worried about town hall 9 due to people's complaints yet here I am 2+ weeks into it without any troubles. I have put 40+ mil into my walls and have an xbow going to 3 and the other to 2 with a lvl 5 clan castle, all my builders are busy. This was done around the 2100 cup range.

You next through villages because the spent their loot yes, this does not mean everyone is dumping loot before logging off. It means people do not raid villages without loot and they clog up the queue. I do agree there should be more incentive for people to raid these villages, however bonuses exist in the form of league bonuses so put your big boy pants on and move out of gold if you want more loot.

It is likely you were barely a sparkle in your fathers eye when I became a man so please do not insult me by calling me a kid.

lol at pink walls.
    Last edited by Coathanger; July 22nd, 2014 at 03:01 PM.
    Does SC remove every inactive village? Read this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by USM999 View Post
    I am calling them Town Hall ♥♥♥♥♥♥s from now on seeing as they toss their TH to the side in favor of their precious resources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

Forum Veteran
    I don't see how this helps the whole player base as no more loot is being added to the game.

This just seems to have the effect of pushing more of the loot into the hands of a few super active players. I'm not sure this is a good thing.
    Last edited by Kirky; July 22nd, 2014 at 03:04 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coathanger View Post
    Where to begin. Do I begin with you assuming the villages you next though are dumping all their gold. Or with you calling me a kid. Or with how loot is fine.

lol at pink walls.
    Yes I'm sure no one dumps their gold into walls

Quote Originally Posted by Coathanger View Post

Loot is fine. I was a little bit worried about town hall 9 due to people's complaints yet here I am 2+ weeks into it without any troubles. I have put 40+ mil into my walls and have an xbow going to 3 and the other to 2 with a lvl 5 clan castle, all my builders are busy. This was done around the 2100 cup range.

You next through villages because the spent their loot yes, this does not mean everyone is dumping loot before logging off. It means people do not raid villages without loot and they clog up the queue. I do agree there should be more incentive for people to raid these villages, however bonuses exist in the form of league bonuses so put your big boy pants on and move out of gold if you want more loot.

It is likely you were barely a sparkle in your fathers eye when I became a man so please do not insult me by calling me a kid.

lol at pink walls.
    Nice base.

In my opinion they should increase the league bonus...
    And more levels for pumps and mines.

Quote Originally Posted by BandOfBandits View Post
    Yes I'm sure no one dumps their gold into walls
    Couple things to point out. I did not say no one did it, I said not everyone does. Where is the available builder for dumping the gold? Notice the 7mil xbow upgrading within 40 hours ago? Oh and these defense logs, I'm sure they found a way to loot my walls....

[IMG]imgur.com/Vm2o4Qt[/IMG]
    [IMG]imgur.com/mGKy2T0[/IMG]
    [IMG]imgur.com/IvVfDOV[/IMG]
    [IMG]imgur.com/uOOe3fg[/IMG]
    [IMG]imgur.com/LpeqAYt[/IMG]
    [IMG]imgur.com/WHmB8Ei[/IMG]
    [IMG]imgur.com/OhLCR3i[/IMG]

*edit links to photos pics not showing.
    http://imgur.com/Vm2o4Qt
    http://imgur.com/mGKy2T0
    http://imgur.com/IvVfDOV
    http://imgur.com/uOOe3fg
    http://imgur.com/LpeqAYt
    http://imgur.com/WHmB8Ei
    http://imgur.com/OhLCR3i
    Last edited by Coathanger; July 22nd, 2014 at 03:42 PM.
    Does SC remove every inactive village? Read this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by USM999 View Post
    I am calling them Town Hall ♥♥♥♥♥♥s from now on seeing as they toss their TH to the side in favor of their precious resources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.