Thread: Restats for Wallbreakers!

Exclamation Restats for Wallbreakers!

Hi guys, Wallbreakers is in my eyes one of the most interesting troops. It's the only troop there can't be used to more than bomb walls (I know the name is Wall-Breakers) and it's also the only troop with an extreme favorite target at x40 Wall damage, but why not change that a little bit?

It could be nice if Wallbreakers got a favorit target nerf down to x10 and a damage boost woth x4 (on all levels) that will make no new effect for walls, but Wallbreakers will now be useful in CC also. Imagine wallbreakers work like mini giant bombs with a damage (lvl 6) at 240d on troops instead for 60 yet. Then it would actual be nice enough to get a WB for defense.

What at do you think?

sorry for my bad english!

Level 156 | 11
    Clan Supernaturalee

BEST GOVAWI STRATEGY

you just wasted 2 seconds of your life reading this
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Hi guys, Wallbreakers is in my eyes one of the most interesting troops. It's the only troop there can't be used to more than bomb walls (I know the name is Wall-Breakers) and it's also the only troop with an extreme favorite target at x40 Wall damage, but why not change that a little bit?

It could be nice if Wallbreakers got a favorit target nerf down to x10 and a damage boost woth x4 (on all levels) that will make no new effect for walls, but Wallbreakers will now be useful in CC also. Imagine wallbreakers work like mini giant bombs with a damage (lvl 6) at 240d on troops instead for 60 yet. Then it would actual be nice enough to get a WB for defense.

What at do you think?

sorry for my bad english!

hmmm interesting , could work , but i like wallbreakers like they are now more

anyway , keep up the creative ideas

have a nice day !
    Last edited by 001rens001; July 19th, 2014 at 04:44 PM.

this sig was created by reid! click here for his GFX-service:http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ee-GFX-Service

Level 5 wall breakers at x10 would require 6 to break ONE level 7 walls. 8 to break ONE level 8 wall.

I recently noticed that cannons will target wall breakers. Not sure if that's new, but a lvl 9 cannon managed to kill 3 level wall breakers before they were able to detonate. I don't remember it being that hard to get a wall breaker to go off. Not sure if this is new. I could have 20 archers for the cannon to be killing and it would drop the archers and target the wall breakers. Cannons don't say that wall breakers are their favorite troop, why does it do this?

But anyways, 8 wall breakers to take down one piece of all would make it so underwhelming as to become obsolete. Especially when 40% of those wall breakers won't make it to the wall to detonate.

I do agree that lvl 8 walls should require 3 to bust through as there's a significant jump in price from lvl 7 to 8, but that adjustment I think just need to drop their bonus to x37 or somewhere in. That area.

Your idea is equivalent to nerfing lvl 5 wall breakers to lvl 3 and buffing lvl 8 walls to lvl 11 walls. That's how significant of a modification you are asking for!
    Last edited by AxionXD; July 19th, 2014 at 04:58 PM.

Go see my bio, go see it now... you can't resist me and you know it :p
    Quote Originally Posted by AxionXD View Post

Level 5 wall breakers at x10 would require 6 to break ONE level 7 walls. 8 to break ONE level 8 wall.

I recently noticed that cannons will target wall breakers. Not sure if that's new, but a lvl 9 cannon managed to kill 3 level wall breakers before they were able to detonate. I don't remember it being that hard to get a wall breaker to go off. Not sure if this is new. I could have 20 archers for the cannon to be killing and it would drop the archers and target the wall breakers. Cannons don't say that wall breakers are their favorite troop, why does it do this?

But anyways, 8 wall breakers to take down one piece of all would make it so underwhelming as to become obsolete. Especially when 40% of those wall breakers won't make it to the wall to detonate.

I do agree that lvl 8 walls should require 3 to bust through as there's a significant jump in price from lvl 7 to 8, but that adjustment I think just need to drop their bonus to x37 or somewhere in. That area.

maybe cannons just target the nearest troop, since the wall breaker is about as close to the wall as you can get, that would explain why it kept being targeted.

thanks for the pic Hamfalcon
    If I post a negative response, it's because my goal is to improve ideas, not lie to their creator.
    Peace & love

Wafflesaregoodforyou
    Walkbreakers in CC defense? Funny joke...

Quote Originally Posted by AxionXD View Post

Your idea is equivalent to nerfing lvl 5 wall breakers to lvl 3 and buffing lvl 8 walls to lvl 11 walls. That's how significant of a modification you are asking for!
    He meant to increase the wall breakers damage by 4 and then change the favorite target multiplier to x10. It'll do the same amount of damage to walls as it always has, but it'll do more damage to troops on defense.
    Last edited by ArvinPinoyBoy; July 19th, 2014 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArvinPinoyBoy View Post
    He meant to increase the wall breakers damage by 4 and then change the favorite target multiplier to x10. It'll do the same amount of damage to walls as it always has, but it'll do more damage to troops on defense.
    So he wants the equivalent of 12 (25 clan space) big bombs running at you?

I like it! Since my clan always donates wallbreakers-.-
    Thanks RawGFX for the sig!

i guess it would stop people from being asses and donation wall breakers. idk. i kinda like this idea,
    to those who don't quite get what he's saying, he means that all level wall breakers damage will be boosted by 4x. but there favorite target(wall) which was originally 40x would now be 10x. so they would do same damage to walls if your worried about that :P

Clash-------------------------------------------------------- Boom
    Lvl 116~ Th9-------------------------------------------- Lvl 43 - 400 VP
    Clanless---------------------------------------------------- HQ15

Wallbreakers do act as defense when in a cc. They run up to the troops and explode. (I've seen it done ).
    In game name: Chameleon. Clan: The Muni Vac
    www.themunilotcoc.webs.com