Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So you think SC is hiding all the inactive villages? Take a look inside[w/ pics]

Arrow So you think SC is hiding all the inactive villages? Take a look inside[w/ pics]

People always be claimin Supercell be takin away all da inactive villages and this is why loot be hard to find.

While it is true that all inactive villages are not readily available to raid this does not prove SC removes all inactive villages from match making. There are very good and very logical reasons why every 5 nexts is not a collector raid.
    These include but are not limited to; this is a multiplayer game people are meant to be raiding each other in competition for loot and trophies, if a player could max out there base raiding inactive collects there would be no competition. If you could farm your daily needs with a couples cycles of goblin raids it would not be a very interesting game. What fun would it be if you never had to worry about defense?

This game has a huge and increasing player base and we are all feeding off these inactive villages. This means there is less to go around. There is no conspiracy to deny you loot, you just are not lucky or patient enough to find it in collectors as you are competing with millions of other people.

Now onto the evidence of villages remaining in match making for quite some time. Back in early May I posted some pics of inactive villages with empty storages in a loot thread. I revisited those villages today and out of the 3 that had clans I was able to see that 2 of them were still in match making with zero progress being made to their villages in over two months, the same gravestones are still present from May until now. They have both recently been raided as their collectors are currently filling. This is evidenced in the pics at the end of this post.

While some villages are pushed back, removed, hidden or what ever you wish to call it; some still remain to feed the economy.

I encourage you to check out inactive villages you have posted screenshots of in the past and report your findings here.

First up is peter_44 in the clan marshmellow. I raided him in early May and visited him today. Not one obstacle, wall, building has been changed.

Early May.

Today.

Here are his collectors filling up showing he has been recently raided.

Next up is qyty why in the clan yongkang town. I raided him in early may. Since his base was 100% destroyed we can not easily compare his building levels but his walls and obstacles remain identical as when I first raided him, this includes the presents from the Santa strike that were removed back in January.

Early May.

Today.

Here are his collectors as of today. They are filling up showing he has been recently raided.
    Last edited by Coathanger; July 18th, 2014 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Forgot to include the pics of collectors filling up after being raided.
    Does SC remove every inactive village? Read this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by USM999 View Post
    I am calling them Town Hall ♥♥♥♥♥♥s from now on seeing as they toss their TH to the side in favor of their precious resources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

Those are only two examples all from 2014 only 2 months ago.

Holy free time Batman!

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonhealers View Post
    Those are only two examples all from 2014 only 2 months ago.

If your being shown bases that haven't been played for two months, and they are actively being raided today, how can you not take this as evidence that SC is NOT removing these inactive bases.

Nice try Coat, but there will always be those who refuse to accept proof or will claim conspiracy.
    If at first you don't succeed then skydiving definitely isn't for you. -Steven Wright
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. -Mark Twain
    I am so clever that sometimes I donít understand a word Iím saying. -Oscar Wilde
    Funny how the accusations of SCís greed seem to stem from someone wanting for themselves. -BC

A parallel universe where all cards are balanced
    What people fail to realize is, even if you prove that supercell IS removing these bases from the search queue, what can you do about it? Make a post about on this very forum and get a couple thousand views but ignored by supercell themselves?
    Have a nice day.

In a place behind the seven seas and the great mountains, in place so dreamy that swans sing
    Supercell does not actively remove inactives. That is an undisputable fact.
    What they do instead is that they push inactives far into the matchmaking's queue so that you are indeed able to find them but it is very unlikely. Bases like these are very uncommon normally but no, they are not taken taken completely off so that they keep teasing you with all that loot
    I'm a pristine
    sistine nun chucka'
    Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    I wonder, where's the fat lady? Hopefully warming her voice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksander View Post
    Supercell does not actively remove inactives. That is an undisputable fact.
    What they do instead is that they push inactives far into the matchmaking's queue so that you are indeed able to find them but it is very unlikely. Bases like these are very uncommon normally but no, they are not taken taken completely off so that they keep teasing you with all that loot
    How do you know the bases arent being taken out. Your just going by the word of some forumerer and a developer. I doubt they would tell you the truth if they did take bases out.

Banned
    Well there are many stalking features on the forums.... I can see what you are doing right now o.O

Anyway; They arnt hiding them.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by thenextman View Post
    What people fail to realize is, even if you prove that supercell IS removing these bases from the search queue, what can you do about it? Make a post about on this very forum and get a couple thousand views but ignored by supercell themselves?
    SC has repeatedly stated that they do not remove inactive bases. There have been numerous threads detailing proof, as above, that these bases aren't removed. There has been absolutely NO proof by any of the conspiracy theorists that these bases ARE removed.

With that, why shouldn't SC ignore repeated complaint threads based on weak foundations?
    If at first you don't succeed then skydiving definitely isn't for you. -Steven Wright
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. -Mark Twain
    I am so clever that sometimes I donít understand a word Iím saying. -Oscar Wilde
    Funny how the accusations of SCís greed seem to stem from someone wanting for themselves. -BC

Banned
    Once an account is made in Clash of Clans, it will never be removed. It will mess up the trophy system big time if it was to happen.