Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: New CoC Calculator

New CoC Calculator: It's all about the numbers

Hi All,

I would like to share my CoC Calculator, which I've initially created for myself to always know, how much I need to spend to get to the next TH level. The project became more mature over time and I looked through the forums for other existing solutions, but I only found an older calculator, which seems to be not maintained anymore and an online version, which I did not like that much.

Anyway, what can you do with my CoC Calculator?
    Basically you enter all units you have build so far together with laboratory upgrades for troops and spells and the tool will tell you, how much you still need to invest until you reach the current TH max. Information are shown on summary level as well as detailed ones by unit. Most information are taken from the Wiki (http://clashofclans.wikia.com/). All updates until April 2019 are included.

The tool is based on Excel and you have several tabs to look for:
    1. Input: here you enter your current TH level, Experience, Number of Builder huts. Next you enter for each building/unit the achived level. Color coded bars will tell you the number of available units on each TH level. If you decide to not update a specific unit it's also possible to lock it for your current TH level.
    2. Upgrade Summary: a summary of a) your current spend, b) the gold and (dark) elixir required to reach TH max and c) the spend required to reach TH 12 max :-)
      Builder / Laboratory time for past / current / future
      Experience gain and Experience level by TH max
      Calculation of investment for Gems if you decide to push your Gold mines, etc.
    3. Upgrade Details: For each unit you can see current / future spend as well as the build time
    4. Planning: You're the guy to plan your upgrades ahead of time and make sure, that all your builders and the lab is occupied all the time while you're not running out of resources? Then this tool will be for you!
    5. Training: just a by-product to calculate cost and time of the troops you build in your barracks. Also you will see, how much attack power your army will have.
    6. Tables: It's all about the numbers, isn't it? Just plain table information with the costs, build times, experience gain and many more stats for each and every unit in CoC. Did you know that it takes you over 3 years(!) to max out all troops and spells in the laboratory? (1128 days and 18 hours to be exact)
    7. Builder Base: Since June 2017 you can also manage all upgrades to the Builder Base.

I have developed the worksheet with Excel 2013 and later versions on Windows, but have not used/tested it with any other version or similar software; so it may or may not work!

Last but not least, the tool is designed to work in multiple languages. Currently it supports Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. You can change the language on the Input tab. Please contact me, if you want to contribute to any additional language supported by SC CoC.

Download

Screenshots
    All screenshots are based on my nearkly maxed TH8
    Screen 4 Production.PNGScreen 1 Input.jpgScreen 5 Troop Training.PNGScreen 2 Summary.jpgScreen 3 Details.jpg

Please leave your feedback here in the forum or on the comment box provided by the Goo.gl link.
    Last edited by BrunoSN; April 7th, 2019 at 12:08 PM. Reason: v5.3.0

Damn, thank you!

Just wanted to say thank you for creating this awesome calculator! I am a big fan of statistics and knowing what I am up against. Saved it to my desktop and will keep it updated. Again, many thanks bro!

Regards,

Rey
    Clash Royale & Clash of Clans addict!
    Join our clan in Clash Royale: Vengeful Giants (
    #2LGGU2C)
    Clash Royale | Level: 10 | PR: 3127 | Arena: 10
    Clash of Clans
    | Level: 175 | PR: 4447 | All Heroes: MAX
    GameCenter: ReyBozza | KiK Messenger: ReyBozza

This is amazing

Downloaded it just now, please keep updated, and thank you for making this

Quote Originally Posted by ReyBozza View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you for creating this awesome calculator! I am a big fan of statistics and knowing what I am up against. Saved it to my desktop and will keep it updated. Again, many thanks bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by dasyoyo16 View Post
    Downloaded it just now, please keep updated, and thank you for making this
    Thanks Rey and dasyoyo16 for your appreciation!

Just found an error on the laboratory time calculation colum ('Upgrade Details') which I've corrected already. The updated file can be downloaded using the initial link.
    Last edited by BrunoSN; July 17th, 2014 at 02:57 PM.

Trainee
    Great spreadsheet, but it just makes me cry a little bit to see how much farther i have to go even if i skip walls and heros past lvl 10 as an young TH9.

BFM

Centennial Club
    Very nice job creating this

Quote Originally Posted by BFM View Post
    Great spreadsheet, but it just makes me cry a little bit to see how much farther i have to go even if i skip walls and heros past lvl 10 as an young TH9.

BFM
    Yes, indeed. I'm quite astonished too, to have only completed 1% of the total wall spend with all walls on lvl 6
    Keep on clashing!

Fresh Spawn
    Great work, the only thing I noticed is that the file shows max lightning spell for th9 is lvl 6 where it is actually only lvl 5. Otherwise I thought it was a very useful tool.

Nice work!

Good work - it's things like this that make this community special thank you for putting in the time.
    Now retired from YouTube, feel free to say hi I always like a good chat
    I still run my twitter account it's @daddy_clash (although I rarely tweet)