Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: lost my clash of clans

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2

    lost my clash of clans

    How to make my clash of clans back..
    The village name jr cool level 35
    My town hall level 5 and already go to level 6
    And i already in the clan, the clan name is Tombatu.
    Anyone please help. :'(

  2. #2
    Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.
    Posts
    14,739
    Hi,

    Please follow these steps:


    1. Open Clash
    2. Go to in game settings
    3. Make sure you are connected to a G+ account, your old village will get linked to it.
    4. Press Help and Support which is found via the in game settings menu.
    5. Press Report an Issue.
    6. Press Lost Village.



    If you can't access the in game report an issue feature please email support at clashofclans.android@supercell.net

    The following information will be required:

    Name of the old village:
    Name of the clan your lost village is part of:
    Town Hall level of the lost village:
    Date and time of your last playing session on the lost village:

    If you have emailed them directly you must include the details of the new village as well!

    Provide all the details of your problem and village. DO NOT DELETE THE PRE POPULATED DATA!

    If you don't get a reply after a month or two please post back stating your ticket number.




  3. #3
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2
    Thank you,
    i have following your instruction.
    And i have send email to supercell..
    How long to take my village back anyway??
    Last edited by Glendy23; July 15th, 2014 at 07:12 PM.

  4. #4
    Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.
    Posts
    14,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Glendy23 View Post
    Thank you,
    i have following your instruction.
    And i have send email to supercell..
    How long to take my village back anyway??
    You will just have to be patient and wait, probably a few weeks.

  5. #5
    I've already emailed super cell a few months ago and have gotten nothing from them. I'm super upset. I lost my village because my phone died on me and I never saved it. So how can it be so hard when I have paid so much for this game? I want my village back

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Glendy23 View Post
    How to make my clash of clans back..
    The village name jr cool level 35
    My town hall level 5 and already go to level 6
    And i already in the clan, the clan name is Tombatu.
    Anyone please help. :'(
    You can advance a new base to that level before Supercell will get to your ticket.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Glendy23 View Post
    How to make my clash of clans back..
    The village name jr cool level 35
    My town hall level 5 and already go to level 6
    And i already in the clan, the clan name is Tombatu.
    Anyone please help. :'(
    You are looking 2 months to get your base back and that is just hoping because it can take even longer.

  8. #8
    Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.
    Posts
    14,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmike88 View Post
    I've already emailed super cell a few months ago and have gotten nothing from them. I'm super upset. I lost my village because my phone died on me and I never saved it. So how can it be so hard when I have paid so much for this game? I want my village back
    Hi,

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can hear the same sort of reply from a mod here: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...=1#post2293020


    And from staff here: http://i.gyazo.com/9fce64f6affbb9bede7e8c2413929fdd.png
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Please be patient, I know it's frustrating. Support have recently been bombarded with all sorts of tickets and then those people send mltiple tickets which doesn't help. I am sure Support are doing all they can to solve these tickets. As long as you have a ticket number you are in the queue and all you can do is wait.

    From what I have recently seen the situation seems to be improving and tickets are getting answered but please be patient.

    Before the clan wars updates tickets were getting solved by the 4 weeks mark, unfortunately that has increased.

    Support are answering tickets. The amount of people who you see complaining here is a tiny tiny fraction of how many tickets support get a day. The tickets they solve aren't always from forumers, they might be other members who are waiting without complaining. You need to be patient.

    As long as you have your ticket number you are in the queue



    Shiv

  9. #9
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5

    lost my village

    I lost my account. I emailed supercell and after two weeks they emailed back asking questions to make sure I was the rightful owner of the account. But it's been a week since they emailed back. How long will it be until they email me again?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    in a cave
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase460 View Post
    I lost my account. I emailed supercell and after two weeks they emailed back asking questions to make sure I was the rightful owner of the account. But it's been a week since they emailed back. How long will it be until they email me again?
    it will take as long as they want.

    i am fed up of support. they cant even have a mod or staff reply to the threads to ask people to wait. so unprofessional...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •