Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost Village. Nobody answered me :( Help me! PLis

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy Lost Village. Nobody answered me :( Help me! PLis

Hello, last night I sent an email to supercell asking for help in recovering my lost village for some time and for work was very busy and I stopped playing the game for a while just now a few weeks ago I saw him play but want my village level 100 I lost a long time ago with my cell where I played.

The email I sent was this:

Please give us the following information about your lost village.
    Exact name of village: schellen
    Town Hall level: 9
    XP level: 100
    Name of clan (if any): SlamHello, good afternoon. My name is Frank and I live in Los Angeles, California and I come to report a problem I had a few months ago where I had an account with town hall level 9 and had anchored smartphone where they lost me with email account for work and no longer able to return to play Clash of Clans nor claim the lost village until a few weeks ago I saw him play on my new phone ALCATEL but I want to know how to get my old account for months and where had a breakthrough in the game and I want to have my old account and not restart again Please answer as soon as possible because I have vacation and want to keep playing with my old account Help me please...
    ---------DO NOT DELETE!---------
    UTC Time: 2014-07-06 02:00:04
    Game: Clash of Clans
    Version: 6.186.3
    PlayerID: 24-2855865(2)
    Category: Lost Village
    Language: EN
    Device Type: ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5035A
    OS Version: 4.0.4
    Platform: Android, Google Play
    ------------------------------
    This email was posted to clashofclans.android@supercell.net
    Platform: Android, Google Play

And I responded with this:

Your request (#4424198) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
    We are receiving an unusually high number of tickets at the moment, so please be patient and kindly avoid sending additional help requests. One of our agents will reply to you as soon as they are available.
    Don't forget to check our easy-to-use Game Support page for a faster resolution at http://support.supercell.com/

Then I no longer receive any mail supercell.

Please HELP ME ((

Keep on waiting it may take several months.
    16/11/12
    Level 156 IGN: Daniel###

Well im sorry if you said this but was your device backed up to a google account? Because if so then just mess around with that till you get your game back. If it wasn't there is no hope for you

Ps: SC support will take months to reply to you

LEVEL: 92|Co- leader of Forum Striking| IGN: ETHAN
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidBloodWolf View Post
    Swag is for the weak.

Chicken Nuggets are for the strong.

Fresh Spawn
    Unfortunately I lost even Google account because I stole the phone. And I want my own, I do not know if I can send you a code to transfer my account to my new lost smartphone. or give me the mail account that was associated with the game.

Currently wait is 6-8 weeks, so be patient with SC.
    TH12
    PB 6149 trophies
    GG 2.0 B+
    Clan: Reddit Arcane
    Clash on!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by jakewebs View Post
    Currently wait is 6-8 weeks, so be patient with SC.

Okay, but ... do you think if you can still recover my village if I lost my google account?

Quote Originally Posted by Schellen View Post
    Okay, but ... do you think if you can still recover my village if I lost my google account?
    If you have an account linked it is still saveable, you just need to log in to that on your new phone. If you forgot your password then go through the "forgot my password" thing and get your account back!

LEVEL: 92|Co- leader of Forum Striking| IGN: ETHAN
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidBloodWolf View Post
    Swag is for the weak.

Chicken Nuggets are for the strong.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethdew19 View Post
    If you have an account linked it is still saveable, you just need to log in to that on your new phone. If you forgot your password then go through the "forgot my password" thing and get your account back!

Yes, of course if I have a google account to which I can link my old account of clash of clans but the problem is that I have the old user account "schellen" and is what I want to recover, or transfer my old account called schellen to new where I'm just starting called exedras

Hi
    Unfortunately, the response time from support is longer than desired, and may take a few weeks.
    Sending additional reports will only slow down the support process, so please avoid doing this.
    Please be patient and keep checking your spam folder for responses, and make sure your device is set up to receive emails.
    Again, I'm sorry for the delay, hopefully your issue is resolved soon.

Cheers, Tink

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    Hi
    Unfortunately, the response time from support is longer than desired, and may take a few weeks.
    Sending additional reports will only slow down the support process, so please avoid doing this.
    Please be patient and keep checking your spam folder for responses, and make sure your device is set up to receive emails.
    Again, I'm sorry for the delay, hopefully your issue is resolved soon.

Cheers, Tink
    Oh, thank you very much for the answer, then I must wait a few weeks to respond helps me mail