Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Breezy Corners to host its !st Annual Beach Party

You are all just too much - in fun, silliness & kindness! Don't worry knitgal, i overheard the hildas remarking about how kind of you not to make too many dishes . Grum, we certainly missed you and don't worry I'm sure there will be more parties to come!
    "I've grown tired of the articulate utterances of men and things. The mystical in art, the mystical in life, the mystical in nature, this is what I am looking for and in the great symphonies of music, the initiation of sorrow, and in the depths of the sea I may find it. It is absolutely necessary for me to find it somewhere." -O. Wilde

I put my hand up, KG, i admit you weren't the only one refusing to let even one of those delicious bubbles escape the bottle. Fortunately Neen put on such a glorious banquet we were able to remain relatively upright and carry on the conversation, even triumphing in the trivia quizz. Such a responsible hostess! It really was a memorable event, Neen; a fabulous setting, delicious eye candy, superb cuisine and the best of company. Well done.
    GladeMaid
    RSS Name - Glade's Auckland Farm: Level - 116: Achievements - 124/132 Masteries - 31/??. Barn/Silo - Never big enough! Bring back Game Centre Friend Requests!

Photo: Great Spotted Kiwi - Mark Jones, Auscape Intl

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJEM5 View Post
    <Giggling> Yes, I'm still fighting a touch of indigestion, but, dear, dear friend, please don't think I was condemning table manners.

I knew the real reason bottle was chosen over glass...if our float tether had broken, how else would we have gotten a message for rescue back to land? I applaud both your & Glade's selflessness in putting everyone else's safety foremost! Such thoughtful ladies you both are!

Anchors aweigh & bottoms up!
    Yes, yes, that's it!! We were just thinking about everyone's safety, just in case! Glade had the note hidden in her bathing suit top, just in case we needed to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neen View Post
    You are all just too much - in fun, silliness & kindness! Don't worry knitgal, i overheard the hildas remarking about how kind of you not to make too many dishes . Grum, we certainly missed you and don't worry I'm sure there will be more parties to come!
    Keeping the dirty dish count down was a nice secondary reason for Glade and I to share the bottle. We try to be considerate that way.

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Quote Originally Posted by knitgal2 View Post
    Yes, yes, that's it!! We were just thinking about everyone's safety, just in case! Glade had the note hidden in her bathing suit top, just in case we needed to use it.

Keeping the dirty dish count down was a nice secondary reason for Glade and I to share the bottle. We try to be considerate that way.
    Mostly tho, it was cos the raft was rockin' so much my glass kept spilling and soaking the rescue note hidden in my itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini top. It was in the interests of group safety that I kept that note safe and dry by foregoing the social niceties of a glass. At least, that is now my story, and I'm sticking to it!
    GladeMaid
    RSS Name - Glade's Auckland Farm: Level - 116: Achievements - 124/132 Masteries - 31/??. Barn/Silo - Never big enough! Bring back Game Centre Friend Requests!

Photo: Great Spotted Kiwi - Mark Jones, Auscape Intl

You know, Glade, that raft probably wouldn't have been rocking so if Jude hadn't fallen off the side or if I hadn't been dashing from corner to corner to check the life guards' ...alertness... or if Neen hadn't been up & down every 2 seconds to feed us & see to our comfort! Thank heavens for your & KG's stability!

I swear I've never seen anyone work as hard at having fun as we do!

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

Wow, guys. Here's a blast from the past! Just read this thread from OP to PP and what a ride! I don't think anyone even comes around this corner of the forums but if you stumble upon this thread it's a great example of NH fun to be had! *sigh* the good ol' days