Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breezy Corners to host its !st Annual Beach Party

What a diverse and extremely stylish crew! Glade, as always your ensemble is breathtaking and beautifully accessorized. You will look stunning with or without the wild tigress wrap! Jude, what a lovely surprise that you will arrive in that edgy black and white number! Gorgeous as always.

It looks like construction is finally complete on the beach and the festivities have been scheduled for Saturday August 2 at 5pm EST. I hope that time works for all time zones! If not, we can have 2 rounds, just let me know . Now its time to start bringing in all the party supplies! Fred, Fred, Hilda, Fred, Hilda and Hilda will be very busy fishing, baking, and crafting party games.

With Jem's suit scaring away the great whites, and the guests safely lounging on Big Ed's float, we may be able to talk the lifeguards into relaxing a bit while we listen to some good tunes from the Beach Boys, Frankie Valley, and maybe even some Bob Marley. Now...what am I forgetting? I seem to have overlooked something...my suit! off to the shops!
    "I've grown tired of the articulate utterances of men and things. The mystical in art, the mystical in life, the mystical in nature, this is what I am looking for and in the great symphonies of music, the initiation of sorrow, and in the depths of the sea I may find it. It is absolutely necessary for me to find it somewhere." -O. Wilde

Sounds awesome, Neen! Just entered the info into my calendar and am all set to do some "Surfin', Surfin' USA!"

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Neen, only a few days until the big beach bash and my Fred's are getting themselves ready for some summer fun.

Flicks is hoping that he will get the call to gnome the bbq.

[/URL]

Mr Ed, stableboy Fred, has blown his spare tyre up and is ready for some relaxing and supping. Lets hope he doesn't repeat his stunt from the bachelor boys holiday and drop his duds.

[/URL]

Sushi Fred thinks the surf will be up and has been waxing his board in preparation.

[/URL]

Nemo has decided to try his hand at surf fishing, if he can get his fish hook together.

[/URL]

Nephew Fred has dusted off his snorkelling gear from his Tahitian holiday and is rearing to get back in the sea.

[/URL]

Billy, the farms resident goatherder and Birdie's fiance is hoping to get a game of beach cricket up and running.

[/URL]

So the residents of Storybrooke Village and Spring Haven will be on the first train to Breezy Corners and are hoping to see you all there.

GC ID Judesnz54. / Current lvl 97 / Kik FlowerFarm
    Farm name - Storybrooke Village / Achievements 119/126
    Town name - Spring Haven

I see Nemo has been chatting Angus up! Where else would he get the idea to use a red shoe as a fishing lure?

Uh oh...I better check to see if my replacement pair of ruby red Manolo Blahniks are still safe!

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

Jude, I cant wait to see the parade of Freds as they make there way down to the shore! I have been very busy lately conducting interviews for the official lifeguard brigade.

I have also been doing some shopping...maybe this one...

pretty, but a bit too much...I like the neon so...

woah! WAY too much!! reeling it in...maybe this one...

oh this is it! breezy and relaxed! now some accessories...

and I think ill go au natural for my tootsies

ok, im all set!
    Last edited by Neen; August 1st, 2014 at 02:01 AM.
    "I've grown tired of the articulate utterances of men and things. The mystical in art, the mystical in life, the mystical in nature, this is what I am looking for and in the great symphonies of music, the initiation of sorrow, and in the depths of the sea I may find it. It is absolutely necessary for me to find it somewhere." -O. Wilde

Cute nails, Neen. I am a bit concerned at the bare feet tho - we wouldn't want your tootsies to get burnt on the hot, hot sand. I'll bring along an extra pair of jandals for you, just in case. Counting the hours now ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEEN!
    GladeMaid
    RSS Name - Glade's Auckland Farm: Level - 116: Achievements - 124/132 Masteries - 31/??. Barn/Silo - Never big enough! Bring back Game Centre Friend Requests!

Photo: Great Spotted Kiwi - Mark Jones, Auscape Intl

Dinosaur No More (if this works!)

Since Jude decided to go off the rails and do black and white, I decided to fill in the color wheel, so to speak. So this is my suit:
    Last edited by Grumbul; August 2nd, 2014 at 06:11 AM.
    Grumbul lvl 124

Quote Originally Posted by Grumbul View Post
    Since Jude decided to go off the rails and do black and white, I decided to fill in the color wheel, so to speak. So this is my suit:
    Wow, Grum, that is simply spectacular! Congratulations on mastering the vagaries of Photobucket, too!
    GladeMaid
    RSS Name - Glade's Auckland Farm: Level - 116: Achievements - 124/132 Masteries - 31/??. Barn/Silo - Never big enough! Bring back Game Centre Friend Requests!

Photo: Great Spotted Kiwi - Mark Jones, Auscape Intl

Now the shoes. I love these fun flip flops, but the color only shows when they're off...

So I decided to go with these:

These were the winner in the sunglasses contest:

As for the cover up I had a tough time. This one is beautiful, but the colors are wrong (and it's all pixely, who wants a pixely coverup? Lol!):

All of these are lovely and vibrant:

But maybe any of those would be a bit too much color! So I'm going with the white gauze approach. This one?

Love the modified poet sleeves, but I could do without the ruffle. In the end, I'm settling for this one:

Plain and simple, and the color will still shine through. Now a bracelet on each wrist:

a big floppy white hat:

and a bright scarf for a hatband to tie everything together:

There you have it! Finally im ready to party!
    Grumbul lvl 124

Big thanks to Glade and Jem for holding my hands through the learning experience!
    Grumbul lvl 124