Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan wars (detailed version)

Quote Originally Posted by Sodmaster View Post
    That is a really cool idea
    good to hear. and nice to see some people use their voice.

Quote Originally Posted by 007ich View Post
    I really think u dont get it.

U pick individual player out of other clan and attack him like u do now with other players.
    The diffence is u can choose your target.

U recieve points for succesfull battles.
    if clan reaches x points = bonus for all clan members.
    Surely this would just end in all attackers going for the weakest member of a clan??????

Quote Originally Posted by Alexb View Post
    Surely this would just end in all attackers going for the weakest member of a clan??????

Which could be balanced out by having a similar structure for points as the game has for trophies

Quote Originally Posted by Alexb View Post
    This could be countered with:
    - If u attack clan u are in war with u get a RANDOM opponent from opponent clan.

Weak players (in a strong clan) can stay shielded if they want.

Pro Member
    Great idea overall

Let me add that a different shield time needs to be implemented for this to work (2 different timers of shield, one regular shield and a 'clan-war shield'

So lets say on a clan war situation, the shield time has to be greatly reduce

Example:

40-90% damage gets 4 hr shield time
    90%+ damage gets 6 hr shield time
    again i have to remind you that this a different set of shield
    Online players can be attacked (when shield runs out)

What d'ya think?

I think u are right.

If your clan is at war, u can still be attacked by players from other clan even if u have a normal shield.
    If u lose the battle u get a clan war shield. (30-90 minits).

With normal shield + clan war shield, nobody can attack u
    with normal shield + NO clan war shield, clan war attacks can attack u.
    with clan war shield + NO normal shield, anybody except for people from other clan can attack u.
    With no shields anybody can attack u.

clan war shield =
    1 star: 30 minits
    2 star: 60 minits
    3 star: 90 minits.
    ---------------------

By attacking urself you break ALL shields.

Pro Member
    Yes, clan war won't work if using the current shield system --player online or active shield problem...the same problem as revenging someone

The general key elements are:
    1st, it has to run out quite fast
    2nd, it's better to be as a different (separate) shield
    3rd, i think it would work best if online players can be attacked

But if the shield time is very2 short (less than 1 hr), it may be subject to abuse -- similar to 'revenge a revenge loophole,
    Last edited by Coolz; November 13th, 2012 at 04:29 PM.

Trainee

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by 007ich View Post
    At the moment clans compete with ea other indirectly (through cups). There is no direct competing componenent for clan vs clan. I think this is one of the most wanted features.The possibility of clans clashing with clans.

Besides coming up with ideas, I like working out ideas into workable plans.
    So I worked out a possible way of introducing clan vs clan into the game.
    ------------------------------------

1. Clan loyalty:

For my plan to work out correctly, players have to be loyal to their clan. Many clans/players dislike clanhoppers. To achieve this there are some new rules that should be applied.

- After joining a clan it takes 24 hours before u can leave this specific clan (unless u get kicked).
    - 50% of Clan points (will be explained later) stay with the clan if a player leaves a clan.
    - 0% of Clan points stay with clan if player gets kicked from clan.
    - If a player joins a clan, his points are added up to the clan total after 48 hours.
    - a player can only recieve a clan bonus if his points added up to the clan total points
    (wich means he has te be joined for atleast 48 hours).

2. Declaring war/peace:

- A clan can declare war with another clan IF The ammount of clancups is within a range of 15%.
    (clan 1 has 20k cups, they can declare war with any clan who has 17-23k cups).
    - Any clan can declare war against 2 other clan.

3. war declaration

The 15% cuprange already will stop big and strong clans to hit on smaller/weaker clans. To prevent big clans hitting on weaker clans further there will be a diffrence made between one side war declaration and double side war declarations. Double side war declarations will yield more benefits/profits. This makes it way more profitable to be at war with clans that are a fair match (and both decide to be at war with ea other).

3.1 One side war declaration:
    - If there is a one side war declared. players from both clans will recieve 1-3 points per attack. (stars = points)
    - rescourses stolen are like they are now.
    - succesfull defending gives 1 point if 50-100 troops (space) was deployed. 2 for 100-150. 3 for 150-200.

3.2 double side war declaration:
    - If there is a double side war declared. players from both clans will recieve 3-9 points per attack. (stars x3 = points).
    - 50% of rescourses can be stolen from storages (with a max of 360k from storages).
    - succesfull defending gives 3 point if 50-100 troops (space) was deployed. 6 for 100-150. 9 for 150-200.

4. Points/rewards
    any individual carries a certain ammount of individual clan points. the total clan points = points left with clan (when ppl leave clan they leave 50% of their points) + the combined points of all individual players in the clan now.

- When a clan reaches 10000 points all points taken by the game (reset to 0).
    - Everybody in the clan who added points to recieve the bonus, can redeem his reward by clicking redeem button.
    - Reward = 350k gold, 350k elixer, 35 gems.
    - Rewards do NOT stack. U have to redeem before u can recieve a new clan bonus.

5. CUPS

- During a single sides war cups won by attacking or defending are as they always are.
    - During a double side war cups won by attacking or defending are x1.5
    ---------------------------------------------

any additions/comments etc are appriciated and might be added later on.
    What do u guys think of this model of clan vs clan?
    I really like your idea and I hope they add this to the go so it could be funnier for all clan members

Clan wars

There should not be any revenge in a clan war, because it would end up in a loophole. But you could always attack any one without their lan war shield. BTW love this idea and I would love to declare wars on other clans. I think only clan leaders can declare war on other clans.

Allez
    Impact Allez and Go Als Go
    A
    dd me on gamecenter RICHYLEGS
    Clan: Ninja Knights
    IGN: Richard

Quote Originally Posted by RICHYRICH View Post
    There should not be any revenge in a clan war, because it would end up in a loophole. But you could always attack any one without their lan war shield. BTW love this idea and I would love to declare wars on other clans. I think only clan leaders can declare war on other clans.
    A war is a loophole of attacks against ea other. Im glad u like this idea.
    I think clan leaders and elders should be able to declare war. clans just have to be carefull who they make elder.