Thread: Declare war

Declare war

I would like to see a set up where you could declare war (or call a truce) on a clan. When you declare war it will offer anyone in your clan to attack anyone in other clan not online or under shield. Could add fun to the mix. Not necessarily able to target 1 player, but clan as a whole. There are probably other fun rules that could be brought in, setting up alliances etc... A little concerned that there could be bullying, a top clan just keeps beating down a lower clan? Maybe declare only last 24 hours and can't be repeated for a period of time? During declare may victory does not provide as good of trophy reward, but failed attack hits your trophies hard? Maybe vice versa? Not sure. But like the thought. Could cut down on global smack talk. Shoot off your mouth and a whole clan come after your clan.

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Shamill1 View Post
    I would like to see a set up where you could declare war (or call a truce) on a clan. When you declare war it will offer anyone in your clan to attack anyone in other clan not online or under shield. Could add fun to the mix. Not necessarily able to target 1 player, but clan as a whole. There are probably other fun rules that could be brought in, setting up alliances etc... A little concerned that there could be bullying, a top clan just keeps beating down a lower clan? Maybe declare only last 24 hours and can't be repeated for a period of time? During declare may victory does not provide as good of trophy reward, but failed attack hits your trophies hard? Maybe vice versa? Not sure. But like the thought. Could cut down on global smack talk. Shoot off your mouth and a whole clan come after your clan.
    +1 for this idea.. the game is named Clash of clans so yeah I hope the developers will take this idea into their meeting. But I think they already have this idea written down.