Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you use your coloured ticket/vouchers for?

New Guy

What do you use your coloured ticket/vouchers for?

Just wondering what other people use their ticket/vouchers on. I've been using them on fishing lure, deco for the farm and a cat and dog. Should I be saving them up for something?

That's what I do, although the order is reversed in importance (for me): pets, deco, lures (mostly only blue/green over 50 tickets)
    "I've grown tired of the articulate utterances of men and things. The mystical in art, the mystical in life, the mystical in nature, this is what I am looking for and in the great symphonies of music, the initiation of sorrow, and in the depths of the sea I may find it. It is absolutely necessary for me to find it somewhere." -O. Wilde

New Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Neen View Post
    That's what I do, although the order is reversed in importance (for me): pets, deco, lures (mostly only blue/green over 50 tickets)
    What do the pets actually do for the farm. I saved up for ages to get my first cat but wondered if I should be saving the vouchers for something more useful. Fishing lures seemed useful to catch the different fish.

In the longterm having the pets earlier earns you more xp and tools and thus would be very beneficial to prioritise. After that it is really up to your personal preference, filling the fishing book earns diamonds which are very helpful but decorations can make your farm look awesome .
    Keep in mind that the red lure is free, but also takes the longest to make. So if you are stressed to make lures fast enough you could aim for the voucher coloured ones, but if you notice you often have lures to spare you could switch to the reds and save your vouchers for later use. During various activities normally the lures follow the general idea of abundance: green > blue > purple > yellow. The time to make lures of these colours however is completely the reverse :P.
    Martinus lvl 75 (16T) on android.
    fully mastered: sugar, dairy, popcorn, BBQ, bakery, cake, loom, icecream, pie, juice, smelters, jam, soup, candy, sauce.
    Achievements: 105/108 (missing gold miner3, helter melter3, town explorer3)

Nothing now. Just saving them just in case something good comes along. I used to use them for pets & decorations but since I got all of my pets (well most of them since I can't fit anymore on my farm) & added all of the decorations my farm space would allow, I just accumulate them hoping for something good with a future update. Oh minus some (mostly just green) when we having fishig events. I have almost 300 green vouchers, 60+ blue, 35+ purple, & 18 gold.
    HD Level: 116 | Farm Name: Fifty Sheds of Hay | Neighborhood: 3x Friends

Definitely pets first, then decorations/lures back and forth. I used a bunch of vouchers to decorate the new town with pine trees and used a bunch for green lures (used to have over 300 greens, now down to less than 150). Those pets are worth their weight in gold with all the tools they drop. I don't have all of them because my farm would be too crowded, but I do have 6 each dogs, cats and horses and two rabbits, and between them all they drop 6 tools every time I wake them up. That adds up. So to the OP, I'd definitely go for the pets first.
    Shea
    Level: 83 (how on earth did THAT happen?!); Town level 21; TT III; Captain III; BSH3; 107/108
    I play daily and help a lot and appreciate those lovelies who help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Shealie54 View Post
    Definitely pets first, then decorations/lures back and forth. I used a bunch of vouchers to decorate the new town with pine trees and used a bunch for green lures (used to have over 300 greens, now down to less than 150). Those pets are worth their weight in gold with all the tools they drop. I don't have all of them because my farm would be too crowded, but I do have 6 each dogs, cats and horses and two rabbits, and between them all they drop 6 tools every time I wake them up. That adds up. So to the OP, I'd definitely go for the pets first.
    Agree 100%. 3x/day feedings give a lot of tools, EMS, etc. I have all of the critters now.
    GC drspuds95
    kik TheSpudster
    farm name (-.-)
    level 94

I have all the cats, dogs, horses and both rabbits. Working my way toward my first donkey. I want as many animals as possible to increase the amount of XP and tools I get from waking them up.

Lol sorry, I didn't read your entire post just the question. But anyways I would definetly buy pets first since they give experience and materials such as BEMs, SEMs, LEMs, & mining equipment. More pets, more experience & better chances you will get more materials when waking them up. After you get as many pets as you want you could either use vouchers to make lures to go fishing (you get diamonds for each new fish caught) and/or you can use them to buy decorations for your farm. Or you could save them like me if none of that interests you in the hopes that SC will add new items you can buy with vouchers in a future update.
    HD Level: 116 | Farm Name: Fifty Sheds of Hay | Neighborhood: 3x Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1807 View Post
    What do the pets actually do for the farm. I saved up for ages to get my first cat but wondered if I should be saving the vouchers for something more useful. Fishing lures seemed useful to catch the different fish.
    Pets give us XP when we feed them
    +They give us a random expansion or explosive or axe/saw when fed approx. 4 times (on average, for me)

I always save up for pets.
    I am interested in expansion rather than XP.

I have 15 pets in my farm.
    4 dogs, 4 cats, 4 horses, 2 rabbits, 1 donkey
    Still saving up until I max out.

I use green vouchers for lures only when a fishing event is going on, otherwise I prefer only red lure.
    Hay Day - level 68 - Rep 15 - Farming with Nobody!
    Boom beach - XP lvl 62 - HQ 20 - Booming with Nobody!
    Clash Royale - XP 11 - 3800 trophies - Boggers united recruiting - friendly, fun, donation!
    Clash of Clans - XP 112 - HQ 9 - Clashing with clasher smasher!