Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans 25 ban for account suspicious activity

Clash of Clans 25 ban for account suspicious activity

Hello All,

I went to log on to my Clash of Clans account and noticed a message.

"You Have Been Banned..!

Account banned for 24H due to suspicious account activity. Game account t transfers are in breach of
    Super cell terms of service. Repeated breaches will lead to a permanent ban.

All I due is play and spend money and follow normal day to day play. Why was I banned? Can someone help me contact and Super cell Admin people to fix this problem?

This happened in the preparation day of a Clan War and if I don't use my attacks will be kicked from my clan also makes more trouble.

Can anyone Help???

Thanks,

Internedder

Banned Clash of Clans Customer Support contact

Hello All,

Per my post below I was banned for no reason and have contact Support Cell customer support. Here is there contact email if you need it.

clashofclans.feedback@supercell.com

Quote Originally Posted by internedder View Post
    Hello All,

I went to log on to my Clash of Clans account and noticed a message.

"You Have Been Banned..!

Account banned for 24H due to suspicious account activity. Game account t transfers are in breach of
    Super cell terms of service. Repeated breaches will lead to a permanent ban.

All I due is play and spend money and follow normal day to day play. Why was I banned? Can someone help me contact and Super cell Admin people to fix this problem?

This happened in the preparation day of a Clan War and if I don't use my attacks will be kicked from my clan also makes more trouble.

Can anyone Help???

Thanks,

Internedder

Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Hello All,

Per my post below I was banned for no reason and have contact Support Cell customer support. Here is there contact email if you need it.

clashofclans.feedback@supercell.com
    Don't bump. By the time Support see your ticket your ban will be over. If it is in the prep day you are fine for the war day.

SC don't ban players for no reason, I suggest you check out their ToS.

Banned for No reason

Hello, I am sorry to say this time they made a mistake, I was banned for no reason. Nothing in their TOS about spending money. I am an airline pilot by trade and just play the game. I don't make bad posts in my clan but I think the amount of money I spent may have shocked them. I am not a child and have extra funds to use. I just click on 99.00 to buy gems and upgrade what I want. There is nothing else. This time they made a mistake.

I know its prep day and will get my attacks in. I am waiting for my False ban to be over. Once I can log on will seek CoC support to find out what their problem is. They should have a little common courtesy before they do things like this.{

I will try to get this resolved but for those of you out there that gem a lot be careful. They are not use to big funds.

Thanks,

Internedder

QUOTE=shivampaw;2194946]Don't bump. By the time Support see your ticket your ban will be over. If it is in the prep day you are fine for the war day.

SC don't ban players for no reason, I suggest you check out their ToS.[/QUOTE]

ned for no resason from Clash of Clans.

Not trying to bump

QUOTE=shivampaw;2194946]Don't bump. By the time Support see your ticket your ban will be over. If it is in the prep day you are fine for the war day.

SC don't ban players for no reason, I suggest you check out their ToS.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by internedder; June 25th, 2014 at 06:05 AM.

Hello, I am sorry to say this time they made a mistake, I was banned for no reason. Nothing in their TOS about spending money. I am an airline pilot by trade and just play the game. I don't make bad posts in my clan but I think the amount of money I spent may have shocked them. I am not a child and have extra funds to use. I just click on 99.00 to buy gems and upgrade what I want. There is nothing else. This time they made a mistake.

I know its prep day and will get my attacks in. I am waiting for my False ban to be over. Once I can log on will seek CoC support to find out what their problem is. They should have a little common courtesy before they do things like this.{

I will try to get this resolved but for those of you out there that gem a lot be careful. They are not use to big funds.

Thanks,

Internedder

SC don't ban players for no reason, I suggest you check out their ToS.
    [/QUOTE]

I don't think its a money issue. People have spent multiple of thousand of dollars in very short time on this game.

Your a pilot and likely to play Clash from very different locations quite often. I'm guessing SuperCell servers noticed you playing the game from different locations and assumed you had transferred the game. And since transferring accounts is against their TOS, you got banned. If this is true, SuperCell needs to take a second look at banning for playing from different locations, because it is going to lead to a lot of false positives and getting people banned for legit play.

I don't think its a money issue. People have spent multiple of thousand of dollars in very short time on this game.

Your a pilot and likely to play Clash from very different locations quite often. I'm guessing SuperCell servers noticed you playing the game from different locations and assumed you had transferred the game. And since transferring accounts is against their TOS, you got banned. If this is true, SuperCell needs to take a second look at banning for playing from different locations, because it is going to lead to a lot of false positives and getting people banned for legit play.
    This guy is right. The game has noticed you changing country often, and may believe you are subject to h@cking/hopping accounts and/or trying to find exploits

​They banned you for a reason. They don't just ban people for fun...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHero View Post
    ​They banned you for a reason. They don't just ban people for fun...
    You dont know this maybe he or she went into work that day and had a bad weekend. Just decided you know what it makes me smile just a little everytime a ban someone and went on a rampage. Lol. Disgruntled employees happen all the time in work environments. Or maybe he or she got tired of dealing with people like me when talking about issues that are going on with the game. You never know crazier things have happened.

Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboglock View Post
    You dont know this maybe he or she went into work that day and had a bad weekend. Just decided you know what it makes me smile just a little everytime a ban someone and went on a rampage. Lol. Disgruntled employees happen all the time in work environments. Or maybe he or she got tired of dealing with people like me when talking about issues that are going on with the game. You never know crazier things have happened.
    They still don't... Bans are looked at by multiple staff.