Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to become an ELITE FARMER

problem is people barch their way to th10 and dont build any skill actually using a real army and 3 starring a same lvl th. they suck in clan wars. the lower lvl's it's good for people to experiment with giants and wizards and healers and stuff and learn a wide range of attacking. not rely on abondoned bases and collector raids.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkisixx101 View Post
    problem is people barch their way to th10 and dont build any skill actually using a real army and 3 starring a same lvl th. they suck in clan wars. the lower lvl's it's good for people to experiment with giants and wizards and healers and stuff and learn a wide range of attacking. not rely on abondoned bases and collector raids.

There is no problem with BARCH. You are saying there is a problem with the player. Get the facts straight on this.

For experienced players, they will learn what to look for when your raiding someones base to 3 star. I've done almost nothing but BARCH and I can still 3 star people in clan wars very easily. It's because I'm a committed player and I pay attention..

BARCH Isn't the cause of people sucking in war, people who don't pay attention on how to play are the ones who suck in wars(and farming for the matter)

Nice detailed guide that I'm sure will help lots of players. Thanks
    IGN: toxic waffles24 Clan Name: Archers Guild Current Level: 93 Status: Farming!

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicWaffles24 View Post
    Nice detailed guide that I'm sure will help lots of players. Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback Chuck..pekka...norris?.... lol

Forum Superstar
    I thought I've read something similar before Most of the info is pretty much copied or 'inspired'
    Retired

the graphical glitch was fixed. I disagree on the leave before 40%. Most of the time that will leave me with 40,000 or so gold left which is a waste and the trophies i need to keep a range. Why go sniping when i could be farming? The odds of me or a clan mate finds him? The shield would help him regain loot and offer the next person more loot. The what to look for in a raid isn't the best. The first thing should be amount of loot is available then were is it then those things.
    TH: 10 IGN: jdncnf lvl: 137 GG: 954 mil highest trophies: 3272

Somewhere in the intergalactical universe. ;)
    Thank you so much!! This has really given me some things to think about.

^^ check out Matt's GFX Service ^^

cuurently in clan: FridgeRaiders

Banned

Very nice

Wow very good guide, I'm also planning to apply to training grounds when th7 ;p

Thanks Hope u get a look at this

So thank u first off. As a player that isn't able to use/buy gems I try and look for all advice that helps. This for me is great!!! Thanks again for the thread. If u ever have the time my I.G.N is BigJohn84/ Clan name Beast. Maybe you can look and help me improve even more. Thanks

so, how much gg do you farm a week @ thread poster?