Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE]Getting a unique professional looking Clan Description

Greetings.

I'm an IOS user and I desperately need the "Insert New Line" / ENTER for the clan description.

(We're gonna add a new line, "Asian clans demolished in 2015: 4/4" so far, 5/5 in 2 days time )

So here's the question: How do I do it?
    Any radical solutions are welcome.

Don't give people Co. It makes you look lame and pathetic. I would never join a clan that gives "free co" and no one should

Quote Originally Posted by Justadrian View Post
    Greetings.

I'm an IOS user and I desperately need the "Insert New Line" / ENTER for the clan description.

(We're gonna add a new line, "Asian clans demolished in 2015: 4/4" so far, 5/5 in 2 days time )

Bump. 10char.

Quote Originally Posted by NeuralFusion View Post
    Haha, So who all has used this? I want to see the new and epic clan descriptions people are making!
    I can't seem to get it to work, and can't find anything that tells me if there's something special I should be doing. Can you help?
    Catechesis,
    Founder & Leader
    The Archipelago

This is pretty cool! Thanks!
    I never knew you could skip using this!
    I am gonna try it out right now!
    Clan Currently in: Minion Academy and The Life Takers

Accounts: MacMan and MacmanAwesome

Catch the action everywhere! Anytime! CLASH ON!

Swiftkey doesn't have line break when on clash?

I am bringing this thread back to life because I downloaded swift key, opened clash to type up a new description, and the line break button disappears . how do people do this ?

Line break button doesn't work in clan description edit. Anybody know how to do this in iOS????????

Fresh Spawn
    So I've downloaded the app and you loose a ton of writing space in the clan description, any advise????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justadrian View Post
    Greetings.

Just a suggestion, add another line saying "Clans that demolished us in 2015: Rising Honor"

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything Go8Bit's Avatar

Lightbulb RE: Using the line break feature with SwiftKey for Android

First off, thank you @NeuralFusion for bringing this feature, as well as an amazingly detailed guide, to light.

Rather than respond to each user individually, I thought I'd advise all current (and future) users on how to use the line break functionality on SwiftKey for Android.

1. Ensure that you have the SwiftKey keyboard as the chosen input method.
    2. Make sure your version of SwiftKey is up-to-date. At this time, the most recent version of the release build is 5.3.7.45, available on the Play Store.
    3. Open SwiftKey > Customize > Enter key
    4. Head over to Clash of Clans and enter the "Edit" screen for your clan.
    5. In the description, type your first line of text. Now, long press the Enter key, which will bring you to the Emoji keyboard.
    6. On the bottom right hand portion of the screen, you'll see the line break key. It looks like a traditional "Enter" key, but performs the function we're seeking. Go ahead and tap that key once or twice.
    7. Return to the QWERTY keyboard by tapping the "abc" button, located on the bottom left portion of the screen and type your next line of text.
    8. Rinse and repeat until you've achieved your desired result. Don't forget to save!

It may seem like there are a few unnecessary steps, but I'm trying to eliminate as many discrepancies as possible, making the additional steps necessary. Undoubtedly, there will be some users that still cannot get this to work on their device(s), or just have trouble understanding the instructions. To said users, feel free to send me a Private Message and I'll gladly provide more assistance. Also, no disrespect to you or your post @NeuralFusion. I'm simply providing users with a more detailed guide. Although I, personally, was able to get it working using your OP.

Clash on!