Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to build and run your own clan successfully (NOW COMPLETED)

Question Well, members are a start I guess.

Our clan is about three weeks old, and the membership numbers hover around 35-45. We are a decent clan, but far from amazing, and our biggest problem is wars.
    I am the clan leader, and before each war starts I send out a message reminding people of our rules for the war. These include:
    Only Donate - Troop(level): Archers(5) Wizards(4) Dragons(1) Minions(1) (yes I know these aren't particularly high but our average level is a well developed town hall 6.

When I wake up the next morning, there are level two giants and level one wall breakers in the war castles. Since we have no way of knowing who sent these troops,(Supercell we need this feature!), we have no way of punishing them.

Have you got any advice?

p.s. Our clan is called Dragon Godz and our website is dgzclash.wordpress.com

And while I can't say that the guide taught me anything new in particular, at least I know I'm not completely messing this up.
    IGN - Superteddy CLAN - Currently Clanless
    Level 97 Town Hall 9
    King 10 Queen 10

hi, i have had my clan for quiet a long time now, but were not good anymore. We used to be good and geting better and things used to be great!

However one time we stared to lose clan wars against other clans, i dont know why but we always match up with clans that are much stronger than us!

1st problem was we started a losing streek and my people started leaving, i lost one of my great co leaders who had been with me since he was lvl 19 (now level 95).

2nd problem is new members leave as soon as they see our war log, i had to stop clan wars for 50 days hoping things would get better but they didnt

3rd problem, when we are in war, some of our guys cant even attack because the enemies are stronger than them ( we have th6-th9 they have th7-th10)

and the last problem is that when i do get members they will ask to do a war and when i say we cant do wars they will leave.

if i do clan war, we get an unfair match, we lose war, and i lose members

if i dont do clan war, people get bored and join other clans that are more succesfull

i have very loyal co leaders (3) and certain elders who have been with me for very long and supported me and helped me, they also feel anoyed but my clan isnt going anywhere and i dont know what to do!

hi, i have had my clan for quiet a long time now, but were not good anymore. We used to be good and geting better and things used to be great!

However one time we stared to lose clan wars against other clans, i dont know why but we always match up with clans that are much stronger than us!

1st problem was we started a losing streek and my people started leaving, i lost one of my great co leaders who had been with me since he was lvl 19 (now level 95).

2nd problem is new members leave as soon as they see our war log, i had to stop clan wars for 50 days hoping things would get better but they didnt

3rd problem, when we are in war, some of our guys cant even attack because the enemies are stronger than them ( we have th6-th9 they have th7-th10)

and the last problem is that when i do get members they will ask to do a war and when i say we cant do wars they will leave.

if i dont do clan war, people get bored and join other clans that are more succesfull

i have very loyal co leaders (3) and certain elders who have been with me for very long and supported me and helped me, they also feel anoyed but my clan isnt going anywhere and i dont know what to do!

IN NEVER GIVING UP I WILL ALWAYS BE A LEADER, PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN SOO LONG

Fresh Spawn

Thanks

Thanks man helped alot

Thumbs Up Dragon's Eye

Join my new clan lead by Megamind0909 we are loyal,active,friendly and donate a lotlot

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthteddy View Post
    Our clan is about three weeks old, and the membership numbers hover around 35-45. We are a decent clan, but far from amazing, and our biggest problem is wars.
    I am the clan leader, and before each war starts I send out a message reminding people of our rules for the war. These include:
    Only Donate - Troop(level): Archers(5) Wizards(4) Dragons(1) Minions(1) (yes I know these aren't particularly high but our average level is a well developed town hall 6.

When I wake up the next morning, there are level two giants and level one wall breakers in the war castles. Since we have no way of knowing who sent these troops,(Supercell we need this feature!), we have no way of punishing them.

Have you got any advice?

p.s. Our clan is called Dragon Godz and our website is dgzclash.wordpress.com

And while I can't say that the guide taught me anything new in particular, at least I know I'm not completely messing this up.
    Hi, this is one of the most annoying conflicts that happen in clan wars and it can get irritating trust me. However there is a solution if you receive troops you don't want. Simply dump them out using the feature that SC added in May, it will be difficult to find who the coward was who donated the crappy troops. If you have long term evidence that someone is guilty of donating troops first give them a warning and then kick. Most cowards will probably lie and state that they didn't do anything, so don't let that get in your way. Stop those people who don't even bother to read the requests.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by aqib View Post

Hi, you stated four problems here so I will be going through each and trying to help you find a solution to what conflict you are giving.

• First problem: This is a current occasion that happens when people get sick of what, they complain and leave and avoid getting more wars. You can't blame them for it, so what I would do is take a two week break from wars and leave your clanmates do whatever they wish to do, whether farming or pushing. This will also be a perfect time to discuss tactics about war so that your clanmates can be better prepared when future wars come. You can always create a feeder clan dedicated to no wars, just a causal clan.
    • Second problem: Hi, this is one situation our leader actually had to go though this last June. We had a terrible streak (1 out of 26 wars won) and members would just leave after seeing it. I know this sounds crazy, but what we did was make a whole new clan with the same name to clear out the old record and to forget about it. If you want to do this, prepare over time and send a clan mail to all your mates telling them to transition to the new clan. It seemed to work for us.
    • Third problem: We have all had experiences like this, were we get an unfair match. Don't expect to be in am easy war every time, the next time you might find yourself with a clan full of TH 8's and 9's. Even if you do lose, do not put your team down. Your clanmates tried you best, and if you lose don't feel bad and forget about that whole war.
    • Fourth problem: Members like this are everywhere, and if they have a problem with your leadership than just let them leave. Don't mess up your clan schedule just because of one bratty impatient member. As I said earlier, once your first clan is successful, you are more than welcome to create a non-warring clan and a constant war clan for those members that suit their needs.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWeelad View Post
    Thanks man helped alot
    Glad it helped!

Quote Originally Posted by Megamind0909 View Post
    Join my new clan lead by Megamind0909 we are loyal,active,friendly and donate a lotlot
    This isn't the place to recruit, this is only a guide. Please make your own thread in looking for clanmates sub forum, recruiting for your clan in other threads will annoy and anger everyone, which will make them less encouraged to join your clan. I'm just trying to help you.

Thanks.

Putting my village to rest!
    My Stats: IGN- saltinpanti44 / LVL- 90 / TH - 8 / Clan-*Clanless*
    No clan as of now...
    See ya all when I can! It has been an awesome ride, I will only be replying to questions in my clan guide.

In my Townhall partying with the tutor girls
    Very helpful guide just started my first clan and will keep this in mind

Not sure if you're still replying but anyways..
    How do you get you're clan off the ground when it's just YOU in the clan? Is there anyway you could get loyal members to join? All my friends have their own clans, so it's not an option to invite real irl friends.

Thanks, and nice thread btw, helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucasads View Post
    Not sure if you're still replying but anyways..
    How do you get you're clan off the ground when it's just YOU in the clan? Is there anyway you could get loyal members to join? All my friends have their own clans, so it's not an option to invite real irl friends.

Thanks, and nice thread btw, helps a lot.
    Yes I'm still replying
    Anyways, building a clan from scratch alone will be a bigger challenge, but definetly something you'll be to succeed in eventually. As I said before, recruiting in phase 1 will be the most difficult process to encounter because most members looking for a clan will most likely want to target larger clans.

When opening a new clan, you might want to set extremely low requirements ( Ex: 400 required trophies) so almost anybody can join except for people that just started the game. You will want to rely on slowly gaining members and as you clan gets larger you can increase your clan requirements. It will be a challenge for you that it seems like it will take forever to gain members, but you will eventually get members who are looking for brand new clan altogether.

Don't expect to gain high level players on the first days of opening your clan, if anybody will join it will be players lower than your level or near it. I hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Elijahglz2998 View Post
    Very helpful guide just started my first clan and will keep this in mind
    Hope it helps!

Putting my village to rest!
    My Stats: IGN- saltinpanti44 / LVL- 90 / TH - 8 / Clan-*Clanless*
    No clan as of now...
    See ya all when I can! It has been an awesome ride, I will only be replying to questions in my clan guide.

awesome

Thats by far the best clan starting guide out there great job keep it 👍