Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 223

Thread: [GUIDE] How to build and run your own clan successfully (NOW COMPLETED)

  1. #71
    Demonblaze48 and I (Royal) started a brand new clan called DarkNation! we are hoping for new players to join our clan. We have Everything up to dragons! We are active and we donate a lot! First 5 people will get Elder So join quickly!

  2. #72
    Forum Veteran Saltin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Retired.
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by 2royalpage View Post
    Demonblaze48 and I (Royal) started a brand new clan called DarkNation! we are hoping for new players to join our clan. We have Everything up to dragons! We are active and we donate a lot! First 5 people will get Elder So join quickly!
    Ahem.......

    This isn't the place to recruit, this is only a guide. Please make your own thread in looking for clanmates sub forum, recruiting for your clan in other threads will annoy and anger everyone, which will make them less encouraged to join your clan. I'm just trying to help you.




    Thanks.

    Putting my village to rest!
    My Stats: IGN- saltinpanti44 / LVL- 90 / TH - 8 / Clan-*Clanless*
    No clan as of now...
    See ya all when I can! It has been an awesome ride, I will only be replying to questions in my clan guide.




  3. #73
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    22
    I think this is one of the most beneficial threads on this forum! Hats off to you man for your efforts Keep it up
    IGN: Muhammad Anwar
    TH 8 - lvl 82
    lvl 5 Archers - lvl 7 walls
    Current Clan : Greece
    Very active farmer!

  4. #74

    Thank you

    Thank you for posting this.
    It must took you hours.
    Now, i'm going to make my clan better!

  5. #75
    Junior Member Nick8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    67
    In the beginning when u set requirements and your clan is on anyone can join, ppl will just join without reading requirements. How can I prevent this?

  6. #76
    I keep posting on forums and we even have our recruitment thread, but still we only have 13 members. I have even tried recruiting on global. Do you have any suggestions?

  7. #77
    Forum Veteran Saltin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Retired.
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadA View Post
    I think this is one of the most beneficial threads on this forum! Hats off to you man for your efforts Keep it up
    Quote Originally Posted by evelynwu88 View Post
    Thank you for posting this.
    It must took you hours.
    Now, i'm going to make my clan better!
    Cheers guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick8302 View Post
    In the beginning when u set requirements and your clan is on anyone can join, ppl will just join without reading requirements. How can I prevent this?
    Hi, there are many people like this that don't bother to read the reqs and description, it can get annoying believe me. The solultion is EXTREMELY easy though, here are three things you can do. Hope this helps!
    • The easiest solution would be to apologize to them and tell them that they have to leave the clan because they don't not meet the requirements of the clan. If you have feeders and he meets the requirements for those than you are more than welcome as a leader to tell him to move to a feeder. If he ignores your request or doesn't talk, then don't feel bad to kick him and tell him he doesn't meet reqs on the kick message.
    • The second thing you can do, if you or the leader are okay with changing the clan status; You can always edit your clan type to "Invite Only" and now people won't automatically join and you have a chance to accept or reject their request. Check their base and if they meet reqs, don't feel bad to reject as it's part of a clan society!
    • Set a high trophy requirements so that random people won't join from bronze and silver III, I would recommend between 1400-1600 cups minimum, that should lower the amount of random people that join your clan. Don't go crazy high though, because you may end up with some members that meet your reqs nit being able to join!


    Quote Originally Posted by WizardPrince View Post
    I keep posting on forums and we even have our recruitment thread, but still we only have 13 members. I have even tried recruiting on global. Do you have any suggestions?
    Hi, recruiting in phase 1 is the most difficult part of the grind because there are almost no people in your clan and people are not encouraged to join. Bump your thread once a day so your thread can get attention and constantly search through global until you find someone.


    Be careful who you find though!

    Putting my village to rest!
    My Stats: IGN- saltinpanti44 / LVL- 90 / TH - 8 / Clan-*Clanless*
    No clan as of now...
    See ya all when I can! It has been an awesome ride, I will only be replying to questions in my clan guide.




  8. #78

    Exclamation u missed a thig

    DONT CREATE A CLAN IF U R below gold

    gold People Listen And it is less Painful to hire
    CRystal people ️respect and u can hire a lot
    Master FAIR easy just go to global and every 2nd one is yours
    Chamipon JUST GO AND SAY HI AND 20 new mates lol

    my experience Golbal Hiring

  9. #79
    Senior Member dbolg22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    261

    Great Guide!

    Hey Saltin just want to say I really appreciate this, as do so many others! Great work, and keep it up!

  10. #80
    Forum Veteran Saltin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Retired.
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by PRASHMITH View Post
    DONT CREATE A CLAN IF U R below gold

    gold People Listen And it is less Painful to hire
    CRystal people ️respect and u can hire a lot
    Master FAIR easy just go to global and every 2nd one is yours
    Chamipon JUST GO AND SAY HI AND 20 new mates lol

    my experience Golbal Hiring
    Ummm, that's not necessarily true as anyone is welcome to make a clan. League is not as important as village lvl and village strength. Any TH 5 or 6 can make it to Cyrstal, so it's not that impressive if you make it up there, the strength of your clan is what will attract new clan mates. High leagues may do so if you have experience in the game, but most high lvl players looking for a clan will look at your level, village strength, and clan strength.

    Quote Originally Posted by dbolg22 View Post
    Hey Saltin just want to say I really appreciate this, as do so many others! Great work, and keep it up!
    Glad it helped!

    Putting my village to rest!
    My Stats: IGN- saltinpanti44 / LVL- 90 / TH - 8 / Clan-*Clanless*
    No clan as of now...
    See ya all when I can! It has been an awesome ride, I will only be replying to questions in my clan guide.




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •