Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to build and run your own clan successfully (NOW COMPLETED)

Quote Originally Posted by RottenNugget View Post
    Very good job!

Just one question, I have made a thread about my clan, tried to recruit people in global, and even got some of my friends to join but my clan is not really doing that great. Any tips?

P.S In global nobody is joining my clan probably do to the fact that there is always one person giving away free co leader or elder and there in masters leauge so everybody joins their clan. Don't you hate that?
    Hi, recruiting in phase 1 is the most difficult part of the grind because there are almost no people in your clan and people are not encouraged to join. Bump your thread once a day so your thread can get attention and constantly search through global until you find someone.

Be careful who you find though!

Putting my village to rest!
    My Stats: IGN- saltinpanti44 / LVL- 90 / TH - 8 / Clan-*Clanless*
    No clan as of now...
    See ya all when I can! It has been an awesome ride, I will only be replying to questions in my clan guide.

Avoiding all logic, unless it supports my argument.
    Amazing job! In a clan where I was the fifth member to join, we swelled up to an amazing size. Our leader left for some reason, and the cos followed him. Some elders were starting to leave too, when I and a real life friend of the leader were the only cos left. I left for a while to find the leader, knowing the clan would be in good hands with the other co as leader, which he had automatically been promoted to. I rejoined a week later to find everyone gone. Our clan had dissolved. How can I prevent this?

Quote Originally Posted by ClasherGirl99 View Post
    Amazing job! In a clan where I was the fifth member to join, we swelled up to an amazing size. Our leader left for some reason, and the cos followed him. Some elders were starting to leave too, when I and a real life friend of the leader were the only cos left. I left for a while to find the leader, knowing the clan would be in good hands with the other co as leader, which he had automatically been promoted to. I rejoined a week later to find everyone gone. Our clan had dissolved. How can I prevent this?
    Hi

Leaders have to be responsible of their clans at all times, they can't just randomly leave without any notice. If your leader has to REALLY leave, then he has to find someone else responsible enough to run the clan. He will need to have the ability to control and run a clan and same thing goes with other leaders.

Leaders permanently leaving without a warning is a no no, co's and elders that have long known him will leave because they will want to be with him. If it comes to the situation that you leader has to leave permanently, it's his responsiblitiy to notify everyone in the clan and tell them to stay put. The new leader can be picked from opinions of elders and other co's. Hope this helps!

No clan as of now...
    See ya all when I can! It has been an awesome ride, I will only be replying to questions in my clan guide.

Dang it. Got an invite from the clan in the dark when i was asking for good clan names. I wish i didnt reject, its too late now.

That was really long but I understood it

Quote Originally Posted by CHILIDAWG343 View Post
    Dang it. Got an invite from the clan in the dark when i was asking for good clan names. I wish i didnt reject, its too late now.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCplayer1324 View Post
    That was really long but I understood it
    Sorry it was long, but glad it helped!

No clan as of now...

Fresh Spawn

help

The problem is that I invited one of my friends to my clan, and he invited all of his friends. Ur thinking (isn't that a good thing)? Well it's not because they're all super weak. And I'm too nice to kick them. And they aren't getting any better. Any advice on what to do satin? Thx

Read the whole thread, it will really help me grow my clan, Saltin! BTW if you want to see my clan, it's called FE Champs!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmite View Post
    The problem is that I invited one of my friends to my clan, and he invited all of his friends. Ur thinking (isn't that a good thing)? Well it's not because they're all super weak. And I'm too nice to kick them. And they aren't getting any better. Any advice on what to do satin? Thx
    Hi

As your friend's responsibility, he needed to invite and recruit people that meet the requirements. Spamming invites to everyone on global will mostly attract the low lvl players. If you want to this to stop, have a talk with your friend for him to aknowledge the requirements of the clan. As for the weak players you have, if they are active; try to at least talk to them in clan chat and apologize for the messup. If they are rarely active, the best thing you can do is send kick the players and include a nice message to them apologizing, and that unfortunally they don't meet the requirements.
    Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Erok7007 View Post
    Read the whole thread, it will really help me grow my clan, Saltin! BTW if you want to see my clan, it's called FE Champs!
    May take a look

No clan as of now...

Thumbs Up

NOTE: glassboard is available for android as well
    thanks for the thread, though
    CLASH OF CLANS STATS
    TH 10, lvl 104; clan: Die Badener; highest trophy count: 2634
    gold raided: ~135 million; elixier raided: ~125 million; dark elixier raided: ~275k
    troops donated: ~20.000; clan war stars: ~150
    (data last updated: 14.06.2016)