Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 223

Thread: [GUIDE] How to build and run your own clan successfully (NOW COMPLETED)

  1. #11
    Senior Member InfiniteRaiderIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Why'd you need to know that?
    Posts
    209
    Yay I saw myself begging for leader! :P I'm thepest3000
    TH 9 - Barch Maxed, Loons Maxed & Minions going to be upgraded.
    Epic base, defended against GoWiWi! ^-^

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    60

    Everlasting

    Clan: Everlasting
    We are Looking For New Clansmen To Join The Army
    We Are A War Clan


    Requirements: Lvl 5 Troops, Good Base, No Rushed Bases Allowed, Good Donations In Friend In Need Achievement,


    Elder: Donating a lot to clan members, being active in chat, doing good in wars, and recruiting people


    Co-Leader: Showing Dedication To The Clan, Keeping Chat Alive, Being Friendly and Welcoming New Members


    How To Find Us
    Shield: Blue With White Lightning
    We Have a Champion
    Leader Name: MarianiElite




    Highest Player Level : 110
    Highest Player Trophy League : Champion
    Lowest Level: 63
    Members: 20/50
    Status:Recruiting


    Application To Join:
    IGN:
    TH Level:
    Troop Level:
    Player Level:
    Clan: Outlast (Leader)
    Donate: Lvl 5 Troops
    War :0-0
    TH: 8
    Lvl: 78

  3. #13
    Forum Veteran Saltin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Retired.
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by MarianiElite View Post
    Clan: Everlasting
    We are Looking For New Clansmen To Join The Army
    We Are A War Clan


    Requirements: Lvl 5 Troops, Good Base, No Rushed Bases Allowed, Good Donations In Friend In Need Achievement,


    Elder: Donating a lot to clan members, being active in chat, doing good in wars, and recruiting people


    Co-Leader: Showing Dedication To The Clan, Keeping Chat Alive, Being Friendly and Welcoming New Members


    How To Find Us
    Shield: Blue With White Lightning
    We Have a Champion
    Leader Name: MarianiElite




    Highest Player Level : 110
    Highest Player Trophy League : Champion
    Lowest Level: 63
    Members: 20/50
    Status:Recruiting


    Application To Join:
    IGN:
    TH Level:
    Troop Level:
    Player Level:
    This isn't the place to recruit, please make your own clan thread and bump once a day so your thread can be at top a couple times. This is only a guide.

    Thanks
    Last edited by Saltin; June 23rd, 2014 at 01:05 AM.

    Putting my village to rest!
    My Stats: IGN- saltinpanti44 / LVL- 90 / TH - 8 / Clan-*Clanless*
    No clan as of now...
    See ya all when I can! It has been an awesome ride, I will only be replying to questions in my clan guide.




  4. #14
    Junior Member Naruto2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The location where I should be. (May be KONOHA)
    Posts
    60

    Awesome guide!!!

    Seriously, I will recommend this guide to all my clan mates!!!!

  5. #15
    Thanks for the guide but I wonder if you can answer this, I'm from a clan called china&town, i like this clan because they are nice people and they donate a lot. But in a few months they are starting to get low on donation and peoples leave. Yao and Jacky choi are two of the best game friend i ever had so i help them in a clan Jacky choi and Yao joined. Everyday I hopped between China&town and the clan where Jacky choi and yao was. the reason is because I love the clan which make me to donate everytime I was there. I do hopped between two clan just to help them and not to get Xperia but this is not the point I'm tryng to say. Soon Jacky and Yao create their own clan called LIXQ I was helping there too but with no more hopping clans. But I've been thinking to reborn the clan the three of us was first met which called China&town. So I've visited the clan once more, i now see that I'm a VISITOR and NOT just a member, I've got an option to promote member to elder but can't kick anyone out. so I tried to ask some body from the global to help me. The idea was to promote him to elder then he promotes me to elder too, but I'm not sure can i as a visitor promotes him to a co leader, but it was to late, i lose the option to promote anyone to elder, the game is no longer think that I'm a visitor.
    is there by any chance i can be a VISITOR once more so I can reborn the clan again? I promise this wasn't a lie, I have proves, i will be here in China&town ( a clan name) as someone named aaa waiting for answer in clash of clan.

  6. #16
    Millennial Club PhamTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Find me on Christian Mingle @Phamily Shucks
    Posts
    1,267
    Too much effort to make one, when you can just join one

    Hahah jk.

    Lovely and well-thought out guide Saltin, maybe this will put a stop to the thousands of clans with the same name.
    Phamily Shucks
    Lv 137 TH10
    Enigmatic Chaos
    YT: youtube.com/PhamilyShucks

  7. #17
    Senior Member 0002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    322
    nice i learned

  8. #18
    Forum Veteran Saltin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Retired.
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2001 View Post
    Seriously, I will recommend this guide to all my clan mates!!!!
    Glad it helped!

    Quote Originally Posted by Awnitor View Post
    Thanks for the guide but I wonder if you can answer this, I'm from a clan called china&town, i like this clan because they are nice people and they donate a lot. But in a few months they are starting to get low on donation and peoples leave. Yao and Jacky choi are two of the best game friend i ever had so i help them in a clan Jacky choi and Yao joined. Everyday I hopped between China&town and the clan where Jacky choi and yao was. the reason is because I love the clan which make me to donate everytime I was there. I do hopped between two clan just to help them and not to get Xperia but this is not the point I'm tryng to say. Soon Jacky and Yao create their own clan called LIXQ I was helping there too but with no more hopping clans. But I've been thinking to reborn the clan the three of us was first met which called China&town. So I've visited the clan once more, i now see that I'm a VISITOR and NOT just a member, I've got an option to promote member to elder but can't kick anyone out. so I tried to ask some body from the global to help me. The idea was to promote him to elder then he promotes me to elder too, but I'm not sure can i as a visitor promotes him to a co leader, but it was to late, i lose the option to promote anyone to elder, the game is no longer think that I'm a visitor.
    is there by any chance i can be a VISITOR once more so I can reborn the clan again? I promise this wasn't a lie, I have proves, i will be here in China&town ( a clan name) as someone named aaa waiting for answer in clash of clan.
    Hi, can you provide more screenshots and evidence, I don't really understand what you are trying to say. Sorry about this.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhamTheMan View Post
    Too much effort to make one, when you can just join one

    Hahah jk.

    Lovely and well-thought out guide Saltin, maybe this will put a stop to the thousands of clans with the same name.
    Haha just join and clan and all your worries will flush down the drain

    Thanks anyways!

    Putting my village to rest!
    My Stats: IGN- saltinpanti44 / LVL- 90 / TH - 8 / Clan-*Clanless*
    No clan as of now...
    See ya all when I can! It has been an awesome ride, I will only be replying to questions in my clan guide.




  9. #19
    How should I solve this: I made a clan with some of my friends a while ago, and every once in a while my co leader threatens to leave then he doesn't get what he wants or something goes wrong. I can't demote him bc he will do exactly that, but he has been in the clan for a long time and is a high level player. The thing is, when he leaves at least 5-10 people will follow him but they end up following him back into the clan. This is a problem bc my clan is somewhat small (my clan is Eclipsed Gaming if you want to look us up). thx

  10. #20
    Forum Veteran DragonxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England London
    Posts
    1,982
    WOW this is a good guide all clear cut to me - but the presentation and layout is excellent
    16/11/12
    Level 156 IGN: Daniel###




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •