Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to build and run your own clan successfully (NOW COMPLETED)

Yay I saw myself begging for leader! :P I'm thepest3000
    TH 9 - Barch Maxed, Loons Maxed & Minions going to be upgraded.
    Epic base, defended against GoWiWi! ^-^

Everlasting

Clan: Everlasting
    We are Looking For New Clansmen To Join The Army
    We Are A War Clan

Requirements: Lvl 5 Troops, Good Base, No Rushed Bases Allowed, Good Donations In Friend In Need Achievement,

Elder: Donating a lot to clan members, being active in chat, doing good in wars, and recruiting people

Co-Leader: Showing Dedication To The Clan, Keeping Chat Alive, Being Friendly and Welcoming New Members

How To Find Us
    Shield: Blue With White Lightning
    We Have a Champion
    Leader Name: MarianiElite

Highest Player Level : 110
    Highest Player Trophy League : Champion
    Lowest Level: 63
    Members: 20/50

Application To Join:
    IGN:
    TH Level:
    Troop Level:
    Player Level:
    Clan: Outlast (Leader)
    Donate: Lvl 5 Troops
    War :0-0
    TH: 8
    Lvl: 78

Quote Originally Posted by MarianiElite View Post
    Clan: Everlasting
    We are Looking For New Clansmen To Join The Army
    We Are A War Clan

Requirements: Lvl 5 Troops, Good Base, No Rushed Bases Allowed, Good Donations In Friend In Need Achievement,

Elder: Donating a lot to clan members, being active in chat, doing good in wars, and recruiting people

Co-Leader: Showing Dedication To The Clan, Keeping Chat Alive, Being Friendly and Welcoming New Members

How To Find Us
    Shield: Blue With White Lightning
    We Have a Champion
    Leader Name: MarianiElite

Highest Player Level : 110
    Highest Player Trophy League : Champion
    Lowest Level: 63
    Members: 20/50

Application To Join:
    IGN:
    TH Level:
    Troop Level:
    Player Level:
    This isn't the place to recruit, please make your own clan thread and bump once a day so your thread can be at top a couple times. This is only a guide.

Thanks
    Last edited by Saltin; June 23rd, 2014 at 01:05 AM.

Putting my village to rest!
    My Stats: IGN- saltinpanti44 / LVL- 90 / TH - 8 / Clan-*Clanless*
    No clan as of now...
    See ya all when I can! It has been an awesome ride, I will only be replying to questions in my clan guide.

The location where I should be. (May be KONOHA)

Awesome guide!!!

Seriously, I will recommend this guide to all my clan mates!!!!

Thanks for the guide but I wonder if you can answer this, I'm from a clan called china&town, i like this clan because they are nice people and they donate a lot. But in a few months they are starting to get low on donation and peoples leave. Yao and Jacky choi are two of the best game friend i ever had so i help them in a clan Jacky choi and Yao joined. Everyday I hopped between China&town and the clan where Jacky choi and yao was. the reason is because I love the clan which make me to donate everytime I was there. I do hopped between two clan just to help them and not to get Xperia but this is not the point I'm tryng to say. Soon Jacky and Yao create their own clan called LIXQ I was helping there too but with no more hopping clans. But I've been thinking to reborn the clan the three of us was first met which called China&town. So I've visited the clan once more, i now see that I'm a VISITOR and NOT just a member, I've got an option to promote member to elder but can't kick anyone out. so I tried to ask some body from the global to help me. The idea was to promote him to elder then he promotes me to elder too, but I'm not sure can i as a visitor promotes him to a co leader, but it was to late, i lose the option to promote anyone to elder, the game is no longer think that I'm a visitor.
    is there by any chance i can be a VISITOR once more so I can reborn the clan again? I promise this wasn't a lie, I have proves, i will be here in China&town ( a clan name) as someone named aaa waiting for answer in clash of clan.

Find me on Christian Mingle @Phamily Shucks
    Too much effort to make one, when you can just join one

Hahah jk.

Lovely and well-thought out guide Saltin, maybe this will put a stop to the thousands of clans with the same name.
    Phamily Shucks
    Lv 137 TH10
    Enigmatic Chaos
    YT: youtube.com/PhamilyShucks

nice i learned

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2001 View Post
    Seriously, I will recommend this guide to all my clan mates!!!!
    Glad it helped!

Quote Originally Posted by Awnitor View Post
    Thanks for the guide but I wonder if you can answer this, I'm from a clan called china&town, i like this clan because they are nice people and they donate a lot. But in a few months they are starting to get low on donation and peoples leave. Yao and Jacky choi are two of the best game friend i ever had so i help them in a clan Jacky choi and Yao joined. Everyday I hopped between China&town and the clan where Jacky choi and yao was. the reason is because I love the clan which make me to donate everytime I was there. I do hopped between two clan just to help them and not to get Xperia but this is not the point I'm tryng to say. Soon Jacky and Yao create their own clan called LIXQ I was helping there too but with no more hopping clans. But I've been thinking to reborn the clan the three of us was first met which called China&town. So I've visited the clan once more, i now see that I'm a VISITOR and NOT just a member, I've got an option to promote member to elder but can't kick anyone out. so I tried to ask some body from the global to help me. The idea was to promote him to elder then he promotes me to elder too, but I'm not sure can i as a visitor promotes him to a co leader, but it was to late, i lose the option to promote anyone to elder, the game is no longer think that I'm a visitor.
    is there by any chance i can be a VISITOR once more so I can reborn the clan again? I promise this wasn't a lie, I have proves, i will be here in China&town ( a clan name) as someone named aaa waiting for answer in clash of clan.
    Hi, can you provide more screenshots and evidence, I don't really understand what you are trying to say. Sorry about this.

Quote Originally Posted by PhamTheMan View Post
    Too much effort to make one, when you can just join one

Hahah jk.

Lovely and well-thought out guide Saltin, maybe this will put a stop to the thousands of clans with the same name.
    Haha just join and clan and all your worries will flush down the drain

Thanks anyways!

Putting my village to rest!
    My Stats: IGN- saltinpanti44 / LVL- 90 / TH - 8 / Clan-*Clanless*
    No clan as of now...
    See ya all when I can! It has been an awesome ride, I will only be replying to questions in my clan guide.

How should I solve this: I made a clan with some of my friends a while ago, and every once in a while my co leader threatens to leave then he doesn't get what he wants or something goes wrong. I can't demote him bc he will do exactly that, but he has been in the clan for a long time and is a high level player. The thing is, when he leaves at least 5-10 people will follow him but they end up following him back into the clan. This is a problem bc my clan is somewhat small (my clan is Eclipsed Gaming if you want to look us up). thx

WOW this is a good guide all clear cut to me - but the presentation and layout is excellent
    16/11/12
    Level 156 IGN: Daniel###