Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to build and run your own clan successfully (NOW COMPLETED)

WOW! nice guide, to bad I dont lead a clan anymore. Way to much work, lol
    Peter l Level 10 l Highest Trophies: 4015
    My mortar deck guide

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDonkey View Post
    And yet yet another type: The WAR HOPPER. This would be someone who joins, waits for war and either doesn't attack in war, attacks, fails and leaves durring war or is someone who on prep day will leave a base designed to be easily defeated by enemy clan and leave when war starts. There should be a loot tax against players like that.
    Just happened to me..infuriating. Make sure to close your clan once you go to war...lesson learned.

I can't wait to beat them, then join their clan to talk smack and rub it in.
    Team SCIENCE #2VYQCVUV

Great thread! This really makes me want to make a clan! But...

1. I don't have enough patience (I could bear through it)
    2. Town Hall 8 isn't really considered a strong leader
    3. I have high requirements, even from the beginning
    4. Im not sure if I could gather enough people to start a clan.
    5. Unique clan names are hard to think of

Of course, if I truly wanted to make a successful clan I could bear with it. Back in my nooby days I ran a successful clan, but was weak to good players asking for power. My clan was inevitably swept away in less than 5 minutes. Learned that one the hard way.

Plus I enforce mandatory probe scans.
    Last edited by SquishyMushroom; December 9th, 2014 at 04:13 AM.

Level 98 | Lego Walls 2/250 | New Town Hall 9 | Active Farmer | Clan:
    Formally known as Lieutenant Shroom
    Like my signature? Get yours here

Great Guide

Saltin thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. I am building my clan as we speak and you and some others peoples threads have been extremely useful. Again Thanks!

l IGN: General Yay - Leader l l Level: 74 l l TH: 8 l

Great Guide

This is a great guide. Most of my questions are answered, though I may still have a few but I'll reserve it on the other threads good work!
    Last edited by Aft3rdark; December 10th, 2014 at 11:57 AM.
    (Veteran and mature clan here and we are in need of loyal clan mates. Click the signature for more info.)

My clan

Hi Saltin, I was just wondering whether you can give me some advice.My clan keeps losing clan wars and one by one members are quitting. Second problem, in clan wars if I request for Dragon,then people will donate me lv3 wizards and it will end up disastrous for my defense. Can you help me? Thanks for taking your time to answer my problem!😃

Fresh Spawn

Kudos

Very informative and a nice read. We recently started a sister/feeder clan, of which I am now in charge of and I'm trying to recruit with minimal luck. Found a few suggestions/ tactics throughout that I hadn't considered or had thought to be redundant, and I'm hoping to try out a few as soon as I can.. Thank you for taking the time to do this guide..

Trainee
    Hi and good job, Saltin!

I've watched this thread before, and the situation now makes me feel to read this again.

I've started a clan a month ago, and it WAS going well but still we only have 10 members. Things are still ok until when we started to lose clan war. We lose almost every war every 2 days, and the worst thing happened: our most loyal and active co-leader left for no reasons, making clan wars even worse. I start to lose more and more members, even the first members I had and even my irl friends! We dropped to 8 members in 48 hours and all that leftQ are not very active.

I don't know what to do. Plz help me! Thx

JOIN SHADOW ASSASSIN!

Check out my strategy guide at http://www.clashofclans.wikia.com/An...Strategy Guide

Join my clan Are name is Gold Rushers

Join I need help to make my clan better join plz

Should be mandatory to read this

Very nice ..concise, clear cut guide that should be mandatory reading before you can start a clan.

I have been a leader for two clans for well over a year and this would have been extremely helpful when starting out, it's a good reminder to read it now. Thanks for the guide, very nice job.

Clash ..MusicToMyEars # JLC9PQV Clan lvl 14... TH9 ----MTME2 Clan lvl 13 #9YVQQ0QC.. Th 9 & TH9
    Boom Beach... Ghost Squad 123 / Ghost Force 123