Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Tutorial: How to connect to Facebook!

Customer service won't answer. I have been writing and writing them. Does your customer service all leave during the weekend? I need a resolution to an issue with missing diamonds!

I'm having a lot of trouble connecting to Facebook on my iOS device. I have an iPhone 5s running iOS 11.2.1. I am logged into the facebook account that I want to connect my game to on the mobile FB app and in the browser. This video is a bit outdated, but I think in iOS 11 you can't log into FB on your device's settings? When I tap the "Facebook - Disconnected" button in the game, it opens Facebook and connects momentarily before quitting and saying "disconnected" again. I really want to play on this farm on my new android tablet and I must connect to FB to do so. I've tried the solutions posted in this thread and nothing seems to be working. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've contacted HD in game and online. Thanks!
    Level: 109 || Town: 26 || Achievements: 137/144

Fresh Spawn
    After the latest ios changes the problem reoccured. No matter what i did it still says “safari could not open that page because of too many redirects”

Quote Originally Posted by Emreeris View Post
    After the latest ios changes the problem reoccured. No matter what i did it still says “safari could not open that page because of too many redirects”
    Since the last update I cannot connect the game to Facebook

Fresh Spawn
    Inicie sesión al inicio del juego con facebook para poder acceder siempre y tras la última actualizacion ahora no me deja conectarme

Pro Member
    I can connect my hay day to FB on my phone. But I am unable to connect using my Chromebook. I am not sure what is happening.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Fresh Spawn
    I have a problem with connecting my account to facebook. Namely, when entering your login details and password, the selection of saved farms pops up. After going to the farm from this place on the right side with the first position, which is saved on the main page on facebook. When I choose, of course, the village on the left when I use myself to be thrown out of the disconnected. I am asking for help in the matter that is important for me to change facebook account on hay day.