Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Tutorial: How to connect to Facebook!

It suddenly disconnect my fb account. Really annoying. To connect it back i must try for more than a hour or maybe more than a day. Every week it keep repeating the same problem. Hope supercell can fixed this problem as soon as possible. We playing game for enjoy but this problem spoil everything.

Fresh Spawn
    i had an android device and i had no problems to connecting it, but i just changed my device to iOS and now i cant connect to facebook anymore, i open it on safari/app and it closes automatucally then i do it once and once again and still the same thing...id really appreciate if you fixed this!!! i could try to login in gc but i never connected my old farm to gc, only g+!!! please fix!!! im missing all the new events

Not able to connect

I'm playing from iPad2 and have tried everything to connect to Facebook but it won't even hook to Facebook I just keep getting kicked offline every time I try. Is there any other way to make friends on this game be obviously we need them.

hi

How many slots can open using Facebook friends?

puffin browser

Get puffin browser app, log in fb in it, then connect fb to hay day or other SC game, done 100% working

Not connecting!

So i am trying to connect to fb but i am getting this error Screenshot_2016-01-10-00-03-06[1].jpg
    when i press fb button it turn green but then again turn red and cant connect Screenshot_2016-01-10-15-18-21[1].jpg

i also try clear data,force stop.uninstall hay day,facebook,messenger and then install again but same problem.

I think it work properly with android version 4.2.2
    It work on my tab

Fresh Spawn

Cannot connect to facebook account

Please help. Can't connect to facebook account. I have tried the sugest, but still can't connect.

Nothing works

I have done absolutely tried everything to get my Facebook friends back!! I did what the tutorial video sayd I even went as far as master reseting my devise . I deleted had a reinstalled Facebook app download hays at again. I've Forse stoped
    both hayday and Facebook app. maybe the problem is with hayday and not me not knowing my devise? after everything I've done I was back at stage one getting a message YOU HAVE ALREADY CONECTED WITH FACEBOOK i get redirected to the game and still no facebook friends. Any other sugestions please please tell me .

Same issue here!

I've tried everything but since the last update I can't connect to Facebook either on my iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by crazydrunkcat View Post
    I have done absolutely tried everything to get my Facebook friends back!! I did what the tutorial video sayd I even went as far as master reseting my devise . I deleted had a reinstalled Facebook app download hays at again. I've Forse stoped
    both hayday and Facebook app. maybe the problem is with hayday and not me not knowing my devise? after everything I've done I was back at stage one getting a message YOU HAVE ALREADY CONECTED WITH FACEBOOK i get redirected to the game and still no facebook friends. Any other sugestions please please tell me .