Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Tutorial: How to connect to Facebook!

My Fb disconnected fm hayday. Nothing seems working. So, install another app - puffin browser app, is the ONLY solution? Kind of irritating. Please advice. Thank you

Fresh Spawn

Facebook not connecting

My friend is unable to connect his facebook id to Hay Day game and he is level 31 and can't get back his game still after last update...Please fixed all these crashes so he can play his game again from 31 level

Haven't seen this issue yet...I have just switched neighbourhoods, but have been adding members of the previous neighbourhood to Facebook. Some of those people are appearing in my Hay Day 'friends' tab, but others are not (all are confirmed friends on FB). Not sure if this is a FB or HD issue. I have tried the tips in the video but with no success, and would really like to play with members from both neighbourhoods.

Any other suggestions?

I play on my iPhone 4s, also connecting with GC.

Level 106/Town 30

Thanks for any help/suggestions!

It works

Quote Originally Posted by anurag840 View Post
    Dear hayday friends,please follow the steps below to connect ur hayday with facebaook.
    1. download the puffin browser app on your Android device.
    2.go to device settings and remove your facebook account from the device.
    3. Now open the puffin browser and open facebook.com and login to ur account.
    4. Now without closing the puffin browser. Open hayday and try connecting to facebook.

5. I guess u r connected now

It works thanks

android

Well this video is about ios.. But we have problem for Android device first it was connected in my Android but after lollipop update not connecting.. Please fix this...

not working now

Quote Originally Posted by Peacefulness View Post
    It works thanks
    Dear first it was working with puffin Browser but after the update of lollipop version it's not working

iOS and FB will not stay connected. Contacted help and clearly they did not read what I wrote. I told them I am logged in correctly to the app and in my iOS settings.
    This problem occurred when I changed FB accounts.

Fresh Spawn

People are having connecting to Hay Day Worldwide!!

Why is nothing posted about non-Wi-Fi users being unable to connect at all???
    Numerous posts all over fb, Google, play store, here, and nothing is being done. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    If you have trouble to connect to Facebook on your iOS or Android device, please check out this tutorial video which explains in detail how to do it properly! We hope it helps!

If you have any additional ideas & suggestions which are not covered in the video, please post them in this thread!!

Cheers,

Nick

Fresh Spawn

People are having troubles connecting to Hay Day Worldwide!!

Why is nothing posted about non-Wi-Fi users being unable to connect at all???
    Numerous posts all over fb, Google, play store, here, and nothing is being done. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    If you have trouble to connect to Facebook on your iOS or Android device, please check out this tutorial video which explains in detail how to do it properly! We hope it helps!

If you have any additional ideas & suggestions which are not covered in the video, please post them in this thread!!

Cheers,

Nick

Fresh Spawn

Why is this not fixed yet?!

This has been an ongoing issue for what seems to be a long time. Why has this not been fixed yet? How many people are affected by their friends list not showing up?

This video tutorial did not fix the issue. I've tried everything. No friends have ever showed up in my friends list on Hay Day.
    Last edited by AdamSenn; October 14th, 2015 at 02:24 PM.