Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: time investment (active playing time) versus exp gain

Quote Originally Posted by 007ich View Post
    Thats the point of this post.

even when u dont have much time to play. With Good planning and spreading play time into several verry short sessions,
    Its still well do able to get around 50-60k a day.

By logging in several times to do truck orders and fill machines, u can get a base exp of around 50k a day.
    by adding more time in Total or per session, u only add a small ammount of extra exp.

Exampleestimates).
    The time u spend:
    60 minits = 50k
    120 minits = 65k
    180minits = 80k
    240 minits = 90k
    300 minits = 100k
    etcetera.

So by spending 5 times as much time,
    u only make double the exp. Time vs exp wise 60 minits spread over many short session is optimal.

During the week when I work I play minimal style.
    In weekend I sometimes try hit the 100k and a upgrade silo/barn (trading).
    It's not that I don't have time, I just haven't been interested in playing lately. Hay Day is getting more dead by the day and Supercell obviously doesn't seem to care. At this point, I'm just trying to achieve Boat Score Hunter III and get mastery on coffee kiosk and jeweler, after that I will probably stop playing entirely unless there's a new GOOD update.
    GC (& Kik): PinkStarbelly
    Tag: 8U99URUY Level: ​106

Very informative and thank you for writing this.

Though I want to ask starting on what level this would be applicable? Since it seems that you figured this out but you're already on high level and you setup most of your farm at most (including machines, high silo/barn capacity, etc), note as well that land crops can be obtained (correct me if I'm wrong) every other 2 level ups, as well as you already reached a specific level but you don't have the capability to produce certain item (lack of gold to buy the machine, etc), also buying trees, machines, bushes, etc increases when you already have one or few.

Again thank you for writing this analysis hope this help to build my desired farm.
    Game Center: mOrBz16
    IGN/FN/LB Name:
    Jeffrey / bish0unen[Hay Day.PH]
    Level 40 | Achievements 57/81 | Captain III | Stevedore III

Quote Originally Posted by bishounen16 View Post

Though I want to ask starting on what level this would be applicable? Since it seems that you figured this out but you're already on high level and you setup most of your farm at most (including machines, high silo/barn capacity, etc), note as well that land crops can be obtained (correct me if I'm wrong) every other 2 level ups, as well as you already reached a specific level but you don't have the capability to produce certain item (lack of gold to buy the machine, etc), also buying trees, machines, bushes, etc increases when you already have one or few.

Again thank you for writing this analysis hope this help to build my desired farm.
    You can start anytime, since not all machines are bought, ur result won't be big ofcourse but aside from that there's nothing that is stopping you from harvesting wheat or grow trees. If you are short on money, a quick way to earn coins is to sell everything you produce instead of doing truck orders and working on boats. The more neighbours you have, the quicker things will be sold. You can find heaps of people to add from the "add me" thread. However, if you don't have many neighbours yet, make sure to advertise as much as possible, you can advertise for free every 30 minutes. Selling quick growing crops (under 1 hr) like wheat, corn, carrots, soybeans and sugar cane sell really well even at top price.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkStarbelly View Post
    The more neighbours you have, the quicker things will be sold.
    Haha maybe that's my problem since I don't send friend request. I just wait for people to add me. Chances that they play Hay Day most of the times and not other games that I don't have. its very annoying i.e. challenge request received to achieve certain achievement from "Sorority Life" (or somethink alike) like ♥♥♥ I'm not even playing that game!

But hey that (your response) make sense so I might have my strategy rearranged this week or later thank you!
    IGN/FN/LB Name:

Haha maybe that's my problem since I don't send friend request. I just wait for people to add me. Chances that they play Hay Day most of the times and not other games that I don't have. its very annoying i.e. challenge request received to achieve certain achievement from "Sorority Life" (or somethink alike) like ♥♥♥ I'm not even playing that game!

But hey that (your response) make sense so I might have my strategy rearranged this week or later thank you!
    It's difficult to get people add you if you don't have many friends as that's how people fins you in the first place. On GC there are recommendations based on how many games/friends you have in common so if you have more friends, there'll be more recommendations to add you. Also when you have established a group of neighbours, you neighbours friends might start adding you and then it just kept on going. I probably get 3-5 requests daily and during the time I was actively posting at the forum daily it was even more.

My gf started out as a low level and we basicly put her farm full with trees and bushes.
    Sell all the fruits she doesnt need for own production for full price. (basicly u double your money invested).

She could buy all machines when available at that level AND she always had enough money. atleast 100k in bank.
    She also had to many dead trees, but those we just stacked in a corner and took care of later on.

She also sold some of her expansion materials to higher level players (around 5 bolt, 5 plank, 5 tapes and 5 nails).
    (1 plank, for 10 stakes 1 coin or 20 blueberry muffin 1 coin per stack). (more then 4k per plank/bolt. around 3k per nail/tape). this added up to a total of nearly 70k. (getting this took less then 1 day harvesting wheat).

Some other friends of me just produce non diary and sugar products to sell.
    and sell the diary and sugar to high level players for high prices (500-1000g per cheese, 500g per white sugar, etc etc.)
    This way they could make around 40-50k Just by selling their sugar and diary. together with their money from selling all non diary non sugar items for max price, and selling crops etc. They made around 80-100k a day.

U can also merchant a bit. buy from newpaper items that are listed pretty cheap. Sell them near to max in your own shop. (my advice: focus on 1 kind of item, and plant your shop full with just this one kind of item. this way the chance your add is bought is the smallest). Could also add a few k in a short ammount of time.

Money should never be a problem if u know the paths of making money fast.
    ----------------------------------------------

You hit the level 50 mark in no time. from 50 up to 60 is a bit harder but still quite fast.
    GC: 007ich // My Lvl: 182 // My KIK: 007ich

Great figures/example there thank you!!!

But AOTM I'm a bit frustrated (bit furious) though its off topic I accidentally tapped my 7 diamonds to have a pig for bacons. Like "Oh Sh**!!!" (So I turned off the game, get back to my work ROFL)
    IGN/FN/LB Name: