Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Steal the bacon

Me and my neighbours teamed up and we set our boat off, we cought up to yours and blew it up using dinomite. The other thing left was the one and only bacon, so we took our precious bacon and took it back to our house and framed it in the dining room in the house to show off our winnings

So I break in and steal what is rightfully mine. I have got the bacon and hidden it somewhere no one will find it. Where I have hidden it will forever remain a secret! Oh well!

Level: 64
    Neighborhood: MEMYSELFI (Blue Bat on Pink Heart) Tag: #PCU89Q99
    Playing Since: 16 February 2013
    Details Updated: April 2019

I have the real bacon, the one you have is a fake... lol I have the bacon in a zip lock bag in my freezer, in my farmhouse somewhere.. but you guys will never find out where it is, cos I ramble a lot. Hahahaha!!!
    Level 88
    Tetris Farms
    Town: 20
    Started playing: May 9th, 2014 ~ 3 years.

I go rummaging in your freezer for ice cream and find the bacon. Mmmmm bacon! I take it to my secret lair and get my guard kitties to guard it😸😸😸😸
    Hay Day;Farm Level:79 Town Level: 21 NH- Morning Gathered
    Coc; level 122 Th 9 Clan - B.A.Barbarians
    GC: atiyasim

I have always known where your guard kitties were so I went there straight away and I notice that one of your guard kitties is eating the bacon, so I take the whole cat bacon and all.
    I then take the cat to the vet to have surgery to retrieve the bacon. I keep the cat and the bacon will remain with the guard cat in a metal safe (cat proof). From there the location of them both will be hidden where no sun ever shines, in a deep damp place. All that can bee seen is stars 24/7

(You are probably bored form the long story or very confused, either way, not sorry)
    Last edited by AnimalsOfRoyalty; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:40 AM.

After many hours in the deep damp place I FINALLY crack open the safe. I open it and in the star light I see something flying at my face. All fur and fury and very sharp claws. When I wake up, blood covers my face and arms and I am sneezing. "Dang cat" I murmer as I pull out the only thing left in the safe a slice of bacon. It is the most beautiful bacon I have ever seen. I clean up and head to the Louvre, such a beautiful bacon must be shared with the world. Under lock and key and 24/7 security guards.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I bet you didn't know that I was one of those security guards, I take the bacon to my brand new BBQ. I cook it very carefully, such bacon should be cooked with care and then I eat it. Now there is no bacon. It was so tasty. I know that I have definitely made the right choice in having it all to myself.