Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Steal the bacon

I go to the Purple Feather Cafe and order the chocolate covered bacon. Before eating it, I decide that chef or no chef, chocolate on it's own will most definitely taste better. I scrape the chocolate off, eat it (ugh, tastes of smoky bacon), and stash the bacon rasher in my pocket to avoid embarassment at having paid 10 coin for a ridiculous new fangled foodie thing and then not eating it as intended. I pay my bill, and rush out of the restaurant before anyone asks if I enjoyed my meal.
    Level 76. Proud member of Of Chill Reputations

I followed you and watched you until you fell asleep then I looked through your pockets and stole it. I hid it in a bottomless well that goes on forever.

Level: 64
    Neighborhood: MEMYSELFI (Blue Bat on Pink Heart) Tag: #PCU89Q99
    Playing Since: 16 February 2013
    Details Updated: April 2019

I was the flea who got stuck where the bacon was hidden inside the bottomless well.. Hehe! I decided to make a sandwich and devoured every last piece before it to got stolen. I then, flew away with every last bit of energy resting ona cow on a farm.
    Last edited by Quesno; March 20th, 2016 at 11:43 AM.
    Level 88
    Tetris Farms
    Town: 20
    Started playing: May 9th, 2014 ~ 3 years.

I call john cena and YOU N00B DIE and i do a
    MLG m9 m9 360˚ NoScope jump on your heart.
    I take the bacon
    I put an end to u
    I put the bacon in a police chief's pocket.
    I eat Doritos that taste bacon and drink Mountain Dew while watching you die.
    THE BACON IS MINE
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BoomStyle989; September 16th, 2016 at 04:52 PM.

There is no need of a police chief in Hay Day cos all is good, no any crime. Your so-called police chief ended up to be Alfred the post man, who gladly deliver the bacon to me.

I hid the bacon inside the lobster pool that always has lobsters in it. They guide the bacon carefully and will claw you if you try to steal the bacon!
    Last edited by Gazzanga; September 19th, 2016 at 03:21 PM.

I throw all the lobsters into the lake using the lobster net, grab the bacon, run across my farm to my animal pens, give my biggest and fattest pig the bacon as a snack, and watch him fall asleep with a tummy full of cannibalistic snacks MWAHAHAHAaa!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheshirealice17 View Post
    I throw all the lobsters into the lake using the lobster net, grab the bacon, run across my farm to my animal pens, give my biggest and fattest pig the bacon as a snack, and watch him fall asleep with a tummy full of cannibalistic snacks MWAHAHAHAaa!!
    I stole your biggest, fattest, cannibalistic pig that ate the bacon (yucky pig!), and squeeze it with the famous hayday baconmaker machine, so I get another bacon. I hid the bacon with the ghost in the fishing lake.

I use my dowsing rods to track down the ghost and command my obedient pet fish as he leaps out of the water and grabs the bacon from the ghost! He swims to the bottom of the deep deep lake with the bacon mwahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by cheshirealice17 View Post
    I use my dowsing rods to track down the ghost and command my obedient pet fish as he leaps out of the water and grabs the bacon from the ghost! He swims to the bottom of the deep deep lake with the bacon mwahahaha
    but your so-called obedient pet fish is also a goldfish and since i am good in fishing i catch your pet fish with my gold lure and get the bacon. I hide the bacon with Rose the new helper
    Last edited by Gazzanga; November 2nd, 2016 at 02:15 PM.

I spy, with my lttle eye, something that starts with C.
    So I asked Ernest to distract Rose while I look for the bacon. As it turned out, Rose has the hots for Ernest and immediately gave him her bacon.

Poor Ernest, he tried to get out of Rose's clutches but can't. He gallantly tossed the bacon in my direction and I hid it one of the crates filled with strawberry ice cream.

Last I heard, the captain said they're heading somewhere towards the Pacific.
    Last edited by Chilicheesedog; November 3rd, 2016 at 05:39 AM.

Farm name: Chicken of the Corn
    KiK: The_Belle_Tower